when did you start producing?

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
On the weekends I use to go 2 My dads Crib and Make Beats in Acid with a bunch of Sample Cd's back around 99' but was never 2 serious Got Serious about 2 yrs now right around the time I found Illmuzik

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Cool Guys

Thank ya'll for those perspectives you al put in. It's nice to hear and get your background to all this.

Peace / Andreas

Dolius

ill o.g.
ive made beats since the beginning of 2003 when i got an mpc2kxl. before that, it was all about making instrumental hiphop/jazz with our band back in highschool . now me and two other cats here in helsinki are making the freshest hiphop, and when our website's up, i'll post a link.

andreas, vet du om det finns mer skandinaviska folk här i illmuzik? och ju, natyrligtvis pratar jag lite svenska...men jag har glömt mycket för att gymnasiet är över och sånt.. och jag visiterade din website och det var cool, jag tycker att du gör fan bra beats.

trinidad

The Last B-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
wow it feels like for ever but i would say since like '99 but taking it seriously about 2 years ago. Well i feel in love with hip hop back in like 88 at like 6-7 years old, all my cousins were like 18 at the time n my little young ass was tagging along behind them listening to what ever they did, Run DMC, Rakim, kane u know the greats, but it wasnt till Illmatic came out the i began to love hip hop, so areound 94 in 6th grade i started writing little bs rhyms nothing serious, thin in high school a new kid on the block came from NY n he was in to sone under ground and freestyling n we clicked so i started free stylin and i got good i used to do the point and rhyme thing (acttually i still do) this was like 97-98 ish then BLACKSTAR came out n i was blown away, so started writin' more and more rhymes, and in '99 i got my first copy of Fruity loops to make beats for my self, the joints was mad cheezzy but it was a learning exp. Then in like 2002 i linked up with my artist DK and he liked the beats i was making, and from there it was a wrap i gave up writing Kinda, my freestyle is crazy now cuz that how i test my joints, I was still using fl and now i was recording on acid and mixing shit down there too. as i got better i started loinking up with more and more ppl, and in '03 i liked up with my man capi coo, this dude taught me almost everything i know bout sampling and out me on to hardware, and in 04 I finanly got my (after i traded on a little bullish sp505) MPC 2000xl later i got my box protools and triton, and now im big on recording 2 but beats is my life, oh anf i still use fl studio im an official user at that well thats my in a nutshell, Kinda long lol but hey life is short. LOL

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
'91 - '92, the yamaha psr, the juno106 and the 808's. FT2 and Passport trax ( free with the ultra modern 8 bit soundcard for my 386 lol!

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Dolius. Jag vet att det finns några folk från skandinavien. Whoof bland annat är från Finland som du. Och det finns några svenska, men dom är inte online så ofta.. Jag däremot är online varje dag..

Peace fellow scandinavian

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
I got the last bit though lol! I think you're saying it's cool that there's more dope scandinavian peeps here. Like whoof is also from finland and then bla di bla.

What's Jag ? And how come finish and swedish is the same language...

aight, stop fuckin with my head now lol

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Just to set teh record straight:D. Finish is nothing like swedish. But the Finns learn swedish in school for some strange reason.

And "Jag" means "I" or "me" depending on te context.

The Finns have a really strange language, for example they only have one pronoun, It. So instead of she, he, me, I, they, them, etc etc they say IT.. that shit is strange to me.. lol

And sorry to all you Finnish people for taking a dump on your language.. lol

Peace man

Dolius

ill o.g.
andreas said:
Just to set teh record straight:D. Finish is nothing like swedish. But the Finns learn swedish in school for some strange reason.

And "Jag" means "I" or "me" depending on te context.

The Finns have a really strange language, for example they only have one pronoun, It. So instead of she, he, me, I, they, them, etc etc they say IT.. that shit is strange to me.. lol

And sorry to all you Finnish people for taking a dump on your language.. lol

Peace man

Swedish is the second official language in finland.. thats the reason i guess. theres also a swedish party in our parliament.

that pronoun thing: he/she are combined, the same pronoun, but all the rest is just the same as in your languages. "it" is just streettalk, which IS much spoken though...... confusing, I admit it.

and thats when I started producing.