Whats your Worst Drunken Experience I Just Had Mine

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Yesterday I was Chillin Wit my Boy Jus Beatin Some 40's Atop this Park called the Bluffs .

And I new from the Time we got there I didint like this Spot cuz theres a Big Cliff .

anyways we Start Gettin a Lil Twist an we jus talkin shit then my boy starts foolin aroun and We BUttin heads an shit an IM like you cant Move Me Homie

So all asudden this Clown Runs up Headbutts me in my CHest and I Go Flying and Fell like 5 Feet off the CLiff I duno yo GOd must of had his hand there 2 hold me cuz I duno what stop me from Rolling all the way down the CLiff

Anyways Have YOu guys ever Done Dumb shit or have had Dumb shit done too you like this from having 1 to many ?

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
That is fuckin dumb bro, lol. Hopefully you learned ya lesson, cuz next time you might take that plunge. I've done plenty of dumb shit when i was young and drunk. The worst one that comes to mind is when i was 19 i tried to knock out a cop with an empty 40, luckily i missed though. The same night i also kicked a door and when it swung back it broke my front tooth lol. ahhhhhhhh, those were the days.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Ya lol your right its Dumb But Hopefully Catz who aint Gone threw shit like this Can read it and take something away from it

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Haha Thanks P.G maybe I should Of kept talkin 2 u on MSn last night instead of goin out

And Ya IM Keepin it Real SOre right about now lol .

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
cleverwon said:
That is fuckin dumb bro, lol. Hopefully you learned ya lesson, cuz next time you might take that plunge. I've done plenty of dumb shit when i was young and drunk. The worst one that comes to mind is when i was 19 i tried to knock out a cop with an empty 40, luckily i missed though. The same night i also kicked a door and when it swung back it broke my front tooth lol. ahhhhhhhh, those were the days.

,,,lol,,,,I love that story,,,,,dumbass!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Good question.

The ONLY time I TRULY got wasted was back in '97. Me and some friends went on a road trip to T.O. for the Carabana (never actually went to the festival because of all the drinking). Got there Friday night, walked downtown, slept.

Saturday around lunch we broke out the 40's (did I mention we bought an entire case of St. Ides?). Between the 3 of us and the girls we finished off the 12. I drank three 40's by dinner time. The girls we were meeting showed up and I'm trying to hold the video camera. Classic. We then go down to this club where they're asking for I.D. Please! I'm like twice the size of this short ass bouncer. So we get in the club, and I never dance but they were playing some good shit and I was wasted so I danced. I was dancing up on any female around me, then my boy's girlfriend comes over and starts dancing with me, gives me a beer, I finish that, then they break out the Tequila.

Now everyone knows Tequila just kills the party. Damn Mexicans. Hey Truth, what you know 'bout that? LOL. Sorry, had to.

So I'm knocking back the shots, then the punk ass DJ switches to some shitty dancehall! WTF. So I'm like "Yo I'm going for a walk outside". I step out, somehow I made it across the busy street (don't forget it's Carabana), I think I walked around the block because I was trying to wake up LOL. I ended up across the street from the club. I see this cement thing where they put those city plants in so I sit on the ground against that.

Violent puking commences. People walking by asking if I was okay. One guy asking me for my watch. Yeah right, I'm drunk but not stupid. My friends come out looking for me, they're driving around without a clue that I'm right in front of them. Luckily they saw me sleeping on the sidewalk next to my vomit, so they picked me up and threw me in the front seat.

It's a good thing they found me because I didn't know where we were staying! We get back to the place we were staying at and I start puking down some stairs off the side of the building! Hahaha that was funny. The next morning we had pancakes which made me want to puke again but I didn't.

Anyway the moral of this story is to not eat pancakes!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
StressWon said:
,,,lol,,,,I love that story,,,,,dumbass!
Hey buddy, that was like 7 years ago!!! I've matured since then..... Wait, no I haven't.

Lex

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Fade said:
Good question.

The ONLY time I TRULY got wasted was back in '97. Me and some friends went on a road trip to T.O. for the Carabana (never actually went to the festival because of all the drinking). Got there Friday night, walked downtown, slept.

Saturday around lunch we broke out the 40's (did I mention we bought an entire case of St. Ides?). Between the 3 of us and the girls we finished off the 12. I drank three 40's by dinner time. The girls we were meeting showed up and I'm trying to hold the video camera. Classic. We then go down to this club where they're asking for I.D. Please! I'm like twice the size of this short ass bouncer. So we get in the club, and I never dance but they were playing some good shit and I was wasted so I danced. I was dancing up on any female around me, then my boy's girlfriend comes over and starts dancing with me, gives me a beer, I finish that, then they break out the Tequila.

Now everyone knows Tequila just kills the party. Damn Mexicans. Hey Truth, what you know 'bout that? LOL. Sorry, had to.

So I'm knocking back the shots, then the punk ass DJ switches to some shitty dancehall! WTF. So I'm like "Yo I'm going for a walk outside". I step out, somehow I made it across the busy street (don't forget it's Carabana), I think I walked around the block because I was trying to wake up LOL. I ended up across the street from the club. I see this cement thing where they put those city plants in so I sit on the ground against that.

Violent puking commences. People walking by asking if I was okay. One guy asking me for my watch. Yeah right, I'm drunk but not stupid. My friends come out looking for me, they're driving around without a clue that I'm right in front of them. Luckily they saw me sleeping on the sidewalk next to my vomit, so they picked me up and threw me in the front seat.

It's a good thing they found me because I didn't know where we were staying! We get back to the place we were staying at and I start puking down some stairs off the side of the building! Hahaha that was funny. The next morning we had pancakes which made me want to puke again but I didn't.

Anyway the moral of this story is to not eat pancakes!

Haha!! Great story..A coupe of months ago, some friends came down from Ireland [the Irish looooooooooove to drink obviously] and we went out drinking with the usual people plus the Irish. It started with beer, and semi-civilized conversation, but no the Irish thought cider would be a good idea - so basically I downed a few pints of this awful cider and was like ''Aight, one more and I'll be fucked and I won't drink after that'' to one fo the people next to me. I have no actual memory of what happened after this, I'm going simply by what my friends told me...

We *attempted* to leave the bar, and I tried to get on the bus but I was apparently denied because I was failing to walk and I was also beginning to puke at this point apparantly. I threw up on the bench outside the bar, and started having ago at someone having at the bus stop [I was later told I norrowly avoided the beat-down of my life]...after which we tried to make our way back to one of my friend's house to crash - and while en route we were walking in the middle of the road for no apparent reason, naturally a car came down the road so everyone moved except me I supposedly punched the [slowly] moving car [I woke up with three bruised knuckles, wondering WTF!]...

I really had no idea any of this had happened, so I woke up the next day under my friends chair [I was planning to go home, so imagine the shock of waking up under a fucking chair in your friends house, surrounded by Irish people, lol]

Er, I haven't drunk cider since, and don't plan on doign so ever again...Urm, the lesson to be learnt here is that cider is the root of all evil.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
LOL great story Lex! I'm half Irish, half Scottish so you'd think I'm a big drinker but I'm not. Only that one time did I drink that much.

Clever, you broke teeth? Ouch.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Fade said:
Yea man, i broke one of my front teeth. I remember putting the broken part in my pocket, but it kept falling out and i lost it!!! I thought it was funny at the time, until I woke up in the morning not remembering what happened. When i took my 1st deep breath of air, my fucking tooth was in pain and i remembered what happened. lol awww man that sucked.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Shit man, My worst time was last summer. Me and my boy were going to summerfest to hit the late crowd and meet up with some freinds (I started drinking at about 9:00p.m. and this was like about 10:00 already). By the time we got down there through all the traffic it was almost close time so I called my guys up and they were fuckin all wasted (they just got kicked out like some dumbasses for being too drunk). So I talk too him and he's like "Afterparty, Afterparty," tells me where it is (in wauwatosa, preppy ass shit). I'm like "Aight dope!" So me and my guy go there and were chillen, drinkin having a good time talkin to girls...

Next, my drunk ass is like "yo who wants to battle!" I used to rap but when I'm faded I like to battle (don't know why, that's all i was really good at). Me and this one cat start battling and I'm just rippin him up (IMO, nothing spectacular but 200 times better than what he was comin with). So his camp starts gettin all mad at me cause everyones laughing at him. He's getting frustrated and his girl can tell and she just cuts me off in the middle of me rappin (trying to make me look like a dumbass) and starts screaming all in my ear, talking shit.

I tell her "shut the fuck up you fat bitch!" and that caused a big ass confrontation between me and her wack ass man.. We have some words and my boy is like "yo, leave my dawg alone he's drunk as fuck!" and tells me to go, he's got it.. Im like "Aight!" and I start walking upstairs (this was in a basement might I add) heated as fuck! So I get outside and start walking to my guys car and this little weak ass dude comes out and starts talkin all this gang shit (he was a fake ass suburban white-boy wanna be thug) and he swing at me (luckily he missed because I was already on wobbley legs from being so drunk).

Next, my boy grabs him up and is like "Yo, chill the fuck out!" After he swung at me I was fuckin HEATED! So while me guy's got him hemmed up and is pulling him away from me this dude is still talkin shit! So I swung off at his ass a whole bunch of times all in his face and head just bashin him up real good. Then, I don't know if people were trying to break it up or what but I was just swinging at anything in my path , lol (pretty stupid actually). All i remember after that is waking up on the ground all bloody and all these wack ass kids on top of me looking down talkin all this shit like they were some hard ass thugs.

That night we went and got a hotel room (cause I was still living at home and I didnt want to walk in and have moms start wiggin out about all this). The next mornign I woke up and I was puking ver violiently, like to the point were I though my stomach was gunna come out, lol.. After that experience I never get "WASTED" around a bunch of people anymore..

Moral of the story: Fake thugs are weak!

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
I wouldve came back the next week with a fuckin spiked bat and pummled them "thugs" to remind them that they're from the burbs.

KENWOP

BROOKLYN'S FINEST
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 27
cleverwon said:
I wouldve came back the next week with a fuckin spiked bat and pummled them "thugs" to remind them that they're from the burbs.

word up somebody would have to feel it

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
Fade said:
LOL great story Lex! I'm half Irish, half Scottish so you'd think I'm a big drinker but I'm not. Only that one time did I drink that much.

me too,,,just add some italian..lol

man, i remember that for my 21st B-Day, we had a great plan,,,the Yanks jst won the series that night, I already had a couple St. Ides in me along with some Limon shots. We headed to Newark to one of the clubs we used to hit all the time. At this point we smokin blunts on the way there and drinkin 40's spiked with bacardi limon.lol. We get there(mind you,,,25 deep) so evereybody's buyin me shots and drinks for my B-Day. We run into other people there that we know, they find out and now,,,more drinks. And yall know me,,,I found a way to get in some trees. So that night, a chick I went to school wit that I always wanted to smash was there. She's into me and tells me she got somethin for me since its my B-Day. NICE?,,,,,NO! We leave and me and this chick is in the back seat. She's holdin me and tryin to take care of me,,lol,,we lock eyes and she wants Stress Wizzle to give her a smack on the kisser,,,,the all the sudden,,I need to PUKE! I tell my man to pull over and there I am,,,dry heavin behind a tree all the while some homeless dude is askin me if I have change! So I shove my finger down my thoat to get this over with(as any drunk knows) but It doesnt work,,,,,,,for a few minutes. The homeless dude got too close,,lol. Flies would have said he stinks. It all comes out. I get back in,,,,can't kiss now,,,Puke Breath. We get back to Avenel to the local Denny's for food. I just want to get this puke breath out if my mouth so I can suck face. We all get to Denny's and realize my man Phife is not there. Matter of fact, we were in his car and thought he got a ride back from someone else we were wit. lol. We realize this about 4am. Here's the thing,,,the chick I was gonna hook up with is Phife's girl's cousin!!!! So they dropped me off and said they would go back to Newark to go find him,,lol. That was the worst. They eventually found him chillin with some drunks in an abandoned building forcin homeless to fight with eachother over food,,LMAO,,,he's a cop now.