• Port

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Got bored and wanted to know what everyone's fav drink was as i'm getting em in for Man U v Barcelona Saturday

Pug

IllMuzik Mortician
ill o.g.
I'm a big beer drinker, but I'm also a big fan of plum brandy (Slivovitz).

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Courvoisier, Hennessy, Martell, Rémy Martin... all Cognacs, all delicious on rocks! No hangover the next day (unless you tried to drown yourself)!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Courvoisier, Hennessy, Martell, Rémy Martin... all Cognacs, all delicious on rocks! No hangover the next day (unless you tried to drown yourself)!

I have....lmao

Henny and Pineapple, too.... the Hennessy website has some AWESOME mix ideas.

But yeah...on the rocks is SOOOO good.

Nocturnl

Man Utd Nut
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
I have never experienced a hangover in my life,everyone i know cant believe it,after a heavy night out im the only 1 normal while everyone around me dying haha

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I wish I could vote on more than one!

@Rav I have never had a hangover either, and boy can I drink. As far as I understand it it has to do with hydration, being hung over is basically extreme dehydration. I drink so much water, even when I am drinking it seems to keep me hydrated.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Yeah...best course of action is usually drink some gatorade/powerade right before bed...and you'll be fine once you wake up.

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
How do you know about Slivovitz? It's origins come from Balkans and it is also called Rakia :D

slivovitz is the devil, not my prefered spirit but dude...ive seen mates go wasted on this zomfg

I drink beer, scotch and ouzo...in that order

Fabrik

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
slivovitz is the devil, not my prefered spirit but dude...ive seen mates go wasted on this zomfg

I drink beer, scotch and ouzo...in that order
Devil in it's whole glory. It seems that it changes your whole brain chemistry. I've seen the most bizzare behaviour caused by rakia. lol

Half Hungarian and have a lot of Serbian friends as well :)
Understood ;)

Ontopic; I'm a beer guzzler but I like vine mixed with coke and lots of other stuff. Ain't that big on cognac but I can't say that I won't be :)