Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
SideNote: I always considered Thug Luv by Bone Thugs to be Pacs song lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
You guys are the only people Ive ever heard to actually like this song, much less even LISTEN to it. This is one of the only tracks on the CD that get skipped

Is that a good thing?

Lol.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.

LouBez

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Got my mind made up was epic man...when that cd came out you always heard it comming out the 12's out on the street...alotta wu heads in miami back then...and thats prolly one of kurupts strongest verses in his catalog.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Got my mind made up was epic man...when that cd came out you always heard it comming out the 12's out on the street...alotta wu heads in miami back then...and thats prolly one of kurupts strongest verses in his catalog.

That may be the correlation, not many Wu fans in the area. But even on the net, people rarely even bring this song up at all. This is interesting (Ps, Ive never heard of any other version besides the album vers)

D

DJ FusioN

True lyrics and messages in these two songs. Wish he was still with us..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XW--IGAfeas"]Tupac - Keep Ya Head Up (FuLL Video + Lyrics) *HD* - YouTube[/ame]

H

Hip Hop Nation

2pac Temptation

Temptations is one of my all time favorite tupac track. Can listen to that track over and over again.

MitchHolmes

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Tuff!!!! One day its Hit em up for its energy, one day its shed so many tear for its realness too hard to call it!!!!

Ill go withHellraizor song goes haaaaard!!!!

members online