Whats your 9-5?

Silentz

Boom Bap addict
Battle Points: 113
I was sitting here thinking about how much I hate mine sonetikes and thought I would ask. I work in customer service for a mid sized cell phone company. I get bitched at and called a dick wad sometimes but it actually pays pretty good and has good benefits so I deal with it.

Silentz

Boom Bap addict
Battle Points: 113
I work on Oil Rigs In the Deserts of West Texas
My brother did that in Wyoming. Thats mans work there. He welded on them and one day hit a gas pocket or something. Blew him about 100 ft backwards and caused 3rd degree burns on about 80% of his body. Hes lucky to be alive.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Im a barista and i hate it
you gotta think of it differently, you're a street hustler serving the caffeine fiends, you prolly make it an art all whipping emojis in the foam and stuff too huh? that's that real, not everybody slingin' beans is gonna take it there

Wesbeats

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 138
I was sitting here thinking about how much I hate mine sonetikes and thought I would ask. I work in customer service for a mid sized cell phone company. I get bitched at and called a dick wad sometimes but it actually pays pretty good and has good benefits so I deal with it.
If it pays well . I work as a press operator at a factory. It sucks ,but I deal with it Cuz I got mouths to feed. Pay could be better. I still manage to get music time in though.

members online