Whats that smell? It's Pungent! What's good ILLMUZIK!?

Whats good ya'll

They call me Pungent
I'm from Maine, Stephen Kings block! Queen City.
I got 12 years down with music production and graphic design (Manipulation, flat images, mockups, etc.)
I found this place by searching beat contests on google and seen this would be a great place to meet some great people!

creds : Snowgoons, Bill $aber, 6roke 6oy Six, Worm, Krackillz

Last edited:

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
Welcome @Pungentbeats and what style(s) instrumental(s) do you compose?

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544

WHATS THAT SMELL? IT'S PUNGENT!​

Season 1 Smell GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I'm impressed that you spelled ILLMUZIK correctly. LOL. We've had some people be all "SUP ILLMUSIK/ILLMUSICK? WASGOOD?".

*Note to self: secure all variants!
Def hard to miss when its right on your website. I made sure to read all the rules. At first I added my social media but then seen you guys don't like that so I added to my signature. not much man I also joined the discord!! :) feel free to hmu

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
Def hard to miss when its right on your website. I made sure to read all the rules. At first I added my social media but then seen you guys don't like that so I added to my signature. not much man I also joined the discord!! :) feel free to hmu
You'll be surprised what people miss! But you've got all that fun to look forward to!

I definitely never missed anything.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Oh there's plenty of people that don't even look at my welcome message and just post all over the place. It's not rocket surgery, it's just quite simple. I think part of it is people are used to social media where they can just post whatever. It's just in a forum it's all about sections/categories to keep things nice and neat. It makes it much simpler to find things though.

Oh there's plenty of people that don't even look at my welcome message and just post all over the place. It's not rocket surgery, it's just quite simple. I think part of it is people are used to social media where they can just post whatever. It's just in a forum it's all about sections/categories to keep things nice and neat. It makes it much simpler to find things though.
for sure, and I appreciate your message, at first I didn't know what to do, it was very informative. btw Great site, everything is very clean cut.

members online