What's Good

KHz

hey yall. my name is KHz & I'm new here. glad to be a part of the community! A little about me: I'm from the South (Chatt,TN/Atlanta,GA) but i'm currently residing in PHX, AZ. I'm a long time & dedicated Ableton user & i'm into sample based trap music & boom bap hip hop. I have too many influences to list in regards to hip hop producers and I would say that I'm pretty versatile when it comes to my taste in music. For the past year I've been influenced by the producers featured on Ryan Celsius TRAPPIN IN JAPAN series so i'm a real geek when it comes to that wave. i'm looking forward to sharing my music, learning as much as possible from everyone, making new connects & possibly collabing. Thanks for having me here!

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Welcome Aboard Hasan Minhaj GIF by Patriot Act

Reactions: KHz

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Hahaha i think my eyes might actually be fucked (re iron keys time machine cpu) --- i legit read this as "we are not here to help" :LOL:
Well that's partially true when a welcome thread goes completely off the rails and ends up with us posting random stuff which eventually leads to homoerotic gifs.

Give me some options.
Sit on your hand until it goes numb, then it will feel like someone else is doing it

Or treat bitches like you are an absolute cunt, be a player, treat them like shit, tell them you are loaded, then they will queue up to do it for you

members online