Whats good? TEKNODROME (intro)

TEKNODROME

ill o.g.
So about me learned to play guitar when i was 9, moved on to drums at 12. my friends parents decided since the neighbor was getting better at them than theyre own son it was time to pack em up. Then I stopped playing instruments except my great aunt's piano but that was more just random noise than melody! Then jr. high came I was the loner, the guy reading edgar allan poe in the library drawing in art class. I figured being low key was boring so I picked up guitar again and joined jazz band. Still at this point no one ever taught me how to read sheet music, I just played by ear. Then my senior year i fronted a nu metal band, kinda like a mix between metallica and limp bizkit. I got wrapped up in some other ish with some girls and they threw me out. So I just kept writing stuff with my guitar until some friends asked me to play bass in their band- which eventually became LRC (Love Rage Comedy) we did the live shows, me and the vocalist wrote over 30 albums worth of material-- i wont lie about 8 of those albums were pure garbage! He started dating this broad, and well she cheated and of course I found out. So I did what any best friend would do and told him. He resented me, I started writing battle raps aimed at him and it just kept growing! I eventually recorded a solo album from him. I had gone under my mother's maiden name Ortiz so i was this skinny tall white kid claiming "Rob Ortiz"! We eventually just split ways and now I'm in Los Angeles, CA instead of Steubenville, OH. Just trying to build up my name. Funny thing is back there I was a big fish, here in Cali I feel like a goldfish! Sorry this was so long... I just like to gibber.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Welcome!

members online