What's good, IllMuzik?

ill o.g.
The name's deStructuralized, representing the San Gabriel Valley, southeast of Los Angeles.

I've been doing this for a little while...not that great at it but my ultimate goal is to continue improving musically. I think the title "producer" is thrown around a lot these days...and seeing as to how I'm still striving to reach a professional level I'm not gonna call myself one yet. My hope is that with your assistance someday I'll be able to call myself a producer, and in time, impart knowledge to those who need it as well.

You can check out what I've got so far on the Soundclick.

Peace. I look forward to being a part of this community.

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
what up bro, welcome. chosing to not call yourself a producers yet in terms of your experience and skill is a good decision. I agree its thrown around a lot, its cool that you see it for what it is.

There's knowledge for months on this place, check it out.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
Whaddup! Welcome bruddah. I am with you on the term of "Producer". I make beats. When I actually have a song out, then I can be considered a full fledge producer. Although, no matter what, I will always be a beat maker regardless. I don't know, maybe "Aspiring Producer" would be an acceptable title. Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here with the rest of us hip hop heads. Peace!

m.s

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
welcome son.. u at the best place to learn..good luck 1

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
welcome aboard indeed.

I hope you'll find what your looking for here and enjoy your stay.

B seeing you around man.