Whats everybody up too?

• beat this! voting starts in...

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
shits been kinda rough for alot of people. im strugglin a little bit myself, nothin to cry about but it seems like i had it good in '99 and in the 03 to 06 to 7 area. now people are trippin everywhere. show attendence is down. cd's are damn near history.

more comin soon, jackin wifi is always iffy

eldia

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Man...it's rough out there for a lot of people. I'm fortunate enough to not be affected too much by the current financial situation.

Lucky for me I don't really have to push a lot of demos, so my costs are very low... I really only pay for equipment...(and we split that shit). I hope things get better for everyone. A couple friends of mine are losing their jobs...and both are raising families... Sad...They were both living in the same house trying to make ends meet, and both lose their jobs ...and they don't even work together.......

I count my blessings every day. Let's hope the New Deal Pt. 2 works better than the first one.

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
I been in a recession since way back when...this shit aint bothering me...I'm used to it.

yeah i feel ya on that. i aint ever been well off.
been busy doing and booking shows. i can tell a difference in attendence and money at these events. with the cost of travel and everything else its getting more risky everyday. breaking even and even sometimes not is getting old. this shit isnt even paying dues, its love.
i gotta break out, ill holla soon.

MagnaOpera

Comes Equipped...
ill o.g.
the recession has yet to hit the province that I live in. god I hope it never does (but I know it will).

underground market = mad cash in times of recession.

keep it in mind!

eldiablo

KRACK HEAD
ill o.g.
the recession has yet to hit the province that I live in. god I hope it never does (but I know it will).

underground market = mad cash in times of recession.

keep it in mind!

thats always been true, but its not like that this rip.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
i haven't been working for a minute .. im trying to take my gmats and try to get into grad school for accounting cuz my bullshit communication degree isnt really cutting it. its def rough out there. there are jobs, but pretty much bullshit jobs that arent really paying or have some shitty catch to them. Im trying to realease his album/mixtape.. but i got no dough for an engineer, so im mixing this bad boy myself. Im confident I can do a good job though. ALOT of cats I know r losing there jobs. hopefully it turns around within the next few months. In some ways, its a blessing in disguise. Im being alot smarter with my money, and truthfully im closer to paying off my debts now than when i was working just cuz im being alot more smart with my paper.

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
Just moved to Laurel, Md. getting adjusted to the area at the same time still pushing "Grow" which is available for FREE DOWNLOAD @ www.myspace.com/ibexmuzik donations are available......Working on a Production Project aswell as another "Bex" album and creating a new sound. Lastly gearing up to go back to school in a few weeks which will take up most of my time.