Whatcha been up to?

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Expanding into electronica and doing projects with some guys from here and working with KB Ent ... And trying to solidify the carolinas through Illmuzik by hosting an awesome ass illmuzik radio show ..Been educational and I hope Im partially responsible in the influx of newbies.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
Krazy and Shaun....congrats on the new additions....

I'm hoping to start working on my little one(s) soon......

Good to see people are doing their thing.......

Just got back from this show where I was a featured producer......I picked up quite a few potential clients.......I look to send them some info via email tomorrow regarding business/pricing... Waiting on DJ Magic Mike to finish up the cuts on DDM... Dude told me my "cuts" were dope and on point and he won't change a thing....He's going to just add the scratching element into it......

Damn...I can't wait til I get Kontrol S4...I will be able to do my own cuts......Gonna try to give Ex and Dac a run for their money...lmao.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Sucio, I say this with good intentions...you won't get past basic scratching with Kontrol unless you're a really good scratcher now. The pads are too small! Ask Magic Mike (if it's the same Magic Mike that I'm thinking of...) and I bet he will tell you the same thing. You can put Q-Bert on a pair of Radio Shack ION Turntables and eventhough he won't be able to do what he normally does, he will still be able to put something together thats really good because of his skill level.

I know that space is an issue as well but in order to do some decent scratching, you're gonna have to sacrifice something other than quality. Either way, I wish you the best in your quest. Good luck! Real talk.

Knox Raw

SCLASS- JUSTPLAINOLEDON
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Outside of working my BS FT job, I'm in a duo with my baby brother called "the Worst Case Scenario". We are currently recording tracks for upcoming mixtapes. I have a mens accessories line I'm working on (i know that sounds gay but, I'm into that shit) and I also shoot videos on the side So, I'm learning Adobe AfterEffects to add to my scope. I'm mastering Ableton Live for recording and djing duties and I'm a sneaker aficionado along with my brother. I'm also working on getting the rest of my team in order and building with the rest of NC so we can get this state poppin and known for something other than college basketball.

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
I been bustin my ass at work. Spending my work week away from my family in NJ and coming home on the weekends. Shit is ruff. Musicwise I am about to send my latest EP to Dreampolice for mastering, Almost done with a EP solely produced by Excellence, currently working on another EP with Dreampolice as well as working on a Grimm and Stress EP. Also, I am beginning to work on a documentary venture between myself and Illmuzik. Phew. This is how I stay young yall..lol