Whatcha been up to?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
A lot of us regulars have been becoming less active and some new blood has taken the reigns in terms of activity lately....

I myself have been pretty busy.... We're about to promote a lot here in Orlando, we were just waiting to strike....

We are in the midst of dropping a mixtape featuring my boy Ralph Royale aka Skitzo (goes by Ralph Royale, now) labeled "MC x 3 (The death of Skitz and the birth of Ralph Royale)". He's also going to be the featured artist on DJ Magic Mike's upcoming album.

The single for this mixtape is going to be titled "DDM (Dominate da Microphone) produced by me featuring DJ Magic Mike on the cuts. It's going to be pretty dope once it's completed..

Anything new with you guys??

lion-ucs

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Working on a collab project with TeeJei, a couple solos: one of which is part of an even bigger project which is also being developed, the other has a couple songs that will spin-off into their own projects. Promotion and then there's the job searching.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
That's what's up....love working on projects.....especially when everything runs smoothly...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
Ive been busy as a mofo front-ending all the design and web related stuff for (EPR) Ear Peace Records in Berkeley California, Ive also been taking on a lot of logo work over the last 5 months or so, plus my wife & I just had our first baby boy about 2 weeks ago so my hands have been tied to say the least...

Hope everyone else has been doin good.

Attachments

• Julian - April 7, 2011.jpg
    Julian - April 7, 2011.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 102

thedreampolice

A backwards poet writes inverse.
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Holy crap, got the Electronic DP record about to drop. Joined a production team. Have three EP's in the works and already working on tracks for the fourth Drunk Pedestrians record. And I have a few studio sessions coming up. I need a freakin nap!

I havent been doing anything music related lately. I have been working six days a week for a scrooge boss, and right now at 1am after going to see the doctor earlier today, I have finally decided to quit my job before I have a nervous breakdown.
I have been working hard for nothing really, Im sinking deep into debt and have had a headache since sunday due to anxiety worrying about the bills. I have been trying to get to sleep for the last 3 hours and have given up trying. So here I am, miserable as fuck, considering my options for the future. So I thought Id come on to ill, and talk about the thing I love most, Music.

Dang 2good, that explains a bunch of your posts. If you are not happy in your job, life can be rough! It will get better bro!

yeah man thanks, I think you have caught the flack on some of my bad days, I apologise for that. Im very short tempered these days, and borderline bi polar. The doctor said Im depressed but said it would be better he not diagnose me officially as it would have to be disclosed in future job interviews etc. Its up to me to just get myself back into order. I know I can do it, just as long as im not stuck in the catch 22 that the job became.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
Finished an EP, Mixtape and 4 tracks down on the album. The studio was closing down so I had to do it all within less than a month. Now, mixing, wrapping up the website, working on videos, and projecting the next few years of our culture.

Im also developing some systems for some side money and extra exposure. Cant say to much about that until everything is worked out and ready for promo.

Also, looking for a new job and a new studio. Or to build my own and be straight.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
I havent been doing anything music related lately. I have been working six days a week for a scrooge boss, and right now at 1am after going to see the doctor earlier today, I have finally decided to quit my job before I have a nervous breakdown.
I have been working hard for nothing really, Im sinking deep into debt and have had a headache since sunday due to anxiety worrying about the bills. I have been trying to get to sleep for the last 3 hours and have given up trying. So here I am, miserable as fuck, considering my options for the future. So I thought Id come on to ill, and talk about the thing I love most, Music.

Yea man, get out. Depression is a hole that digs it's self. Your outlook on music may be a bit better as a result also.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Congrats @ Shon!

DOX, it's closing for good? Where is it at?

They're renting the space out to some program. It could be a year to 6 years before its a studio again. The economy may be a factor, I dont know. Its in NW close to rhode island

Formant024

Digital Smokerings
ill o.g.
Kicking out the console and replacing it with a diy mastering desk (yeah, argosys style) and hook them up to new mogami/neutriks to 4 mosses and mitchell patchbays.

Attachments

• 2011-03-21 8.53.51.jpg
    2011-03-21 8.53.51.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 102
  • 2011-03-21 9.01.42.jpg
    2011-03-21 9.01.42.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 92
  • 2011-03-21 0.07.02.jpg
    2011-03-21 0.07.02.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 97

Krazyfingaz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 2
I havnt been doing much as of late when it comes to music. Between getting ready to purchase a home getting ready for a new addition the family in about 29 days (its a girl!) and school, i havnt had time to really build on anything new. I probably wont get back into the swing of things until around august, july at the earliest.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Making beats, trying to make money and experimenting with making video's. Basically, I'm just trying to have fun in my spare time. Also, I'm in the planning and development stages of starting a new website.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Im using a Kodak c143 that I repossessed from my daughter for making me mad at her...lol. My real video cam was stolen and I never replaced it. I've got Vegas Pro but I'm not into editing my video's yet. To be honest with you, I was just bored and thought I'd do a few simple video's. At the end of this month, the website is really going to be my main focus, I'm really trying to go big with it. Not so much to make money but to have fun primarily. If it makes money, I'm just gonna turn it around and put it back into the site.