what you think of cassidy?

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
I dont know, has he recovered from his life threatening accident yet???? I always thought he was cool. Def not the best battle rapper though, by far..

yeah he is recovered from that shit.

and remmeber when he went to jail and got his ass beat lol but yeah.
he suppose to be on swizz's new album.

which i guess this is a nice time to shout out his relitivly new song(new to the public but not the mixtape heads) called money in the bank.

http://koh-aka-sanchez.imeem.com/music/xfAvBBTf/swizz_beatz_m0ney_in_the_bank_2007hh/

you judge fairly based on what type of music crowd dude is shootin for and shit dont compare the cat to big L

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
I didn't used to believe the hype.. cuz niggas was hypin him up like crazy, even when I'm a Hustla dropped, I was like so...

But I saw a few battles and freestyles, heard a few mixtapes... cat is nice i can't front

He's creative and the the punchlines for that ass

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
i think hes pretty good..not the greatest out but hes pretty good he can come out wit some hard lines

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
hes a decent battle rapper but Millz would destroy him and I think mook would too.

i like murda mook..but i think him and cassidy battled before actually im pretty sure they did

Ominous

OminousRed.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
I got a couple of his accapellas. I am trying to remix them but he will cater his flows to Swizzy's beat so it is hard to remix without basically tracing Swizz's beat. He's a battle rapper with metaphors and punch lines. I don't expect anything outside of straight up entertaining lyrics so I think he's dope. At least he has a passion about his flow.

I will take Cass over slow flow rappers like MIMS anyday.

static

static yessir
ill o.g.
^album relm alot of cats here would get him, freestyle i doubt... aint on dudes jock or nothing but if one of us were to go on smack i belive he would eat us.
album world id get stress to fuck with cass.
ash, step child, n prolly bill cosby just for kicks..