What up

Skott Hall

Battle Points: 15
My name is Luca, Im a Bastard. I haven't really fucked with making beats for about 5 years now due to some good reasons and some bad reasons, anyway just recently started dabbling again. I use to be a member here back in the day, learned a lot. looking forward to contributing.

Reactions: MRP

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Statutes of limitations... really tho gimme a chance, nothing but positivity here. Glad to see you're still doing this and going strong btw. where benny at
Na I was just saying... Back in what was it? 2005/2006? All I remember was a big fight about a baseball game, it was ridiculous.

Thanks for the feedback though. You're just getting back into the beats? Same equipment or something new?

I don't know why now but all of a sudden there's a few old heads stopping by. Weird.

Skott Hall

Battle Points: 15
Na I was just saying... Back in what was it? 2005/2006? All I remember was a big fight about a baseball game, it was ridiculous.

Thanks for the feedback though. You're just getting back into the beats? Same equipment or something new?

I don't know why now but all of a sudden there's a few old heads stopping by. Weird.
its funny and you might think I'm corny as fuck but it happened like this. I had mpcs, 2000,1000 and sps 202 and 404. then i finally started in a serious relationship that ended up in marriage, which ended up with kids, along with school and a new career. so the past 5 years have been really busy and i sold pretty much al my equipment, i needed the money and space. my wife just got the iPhone 7, they were running a promo for a free iPad and she asked me if i wanted it all i had to do was pay like 10 bucks a month extra on my bill. i hesitated at first cause wha the fuck am i gonna do with an iPad right. something just told me to get it, so i got it, and i come across the maschine app in the app store. so I'm like thats incredible they have maschine for iPad. then what really blew my mind is they have MPC for iPad. so that just blew my mind what you can do on a iPad but yeah, using an iPad and impc. go head pelt me with rocks lol

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah that's crazy they have that, I never tried Maschine on the ipad but it looks pretty decent.

Look at you though all grown up now lol. Is there anyone from back then that you still keep in touch with?

members online