What Up..

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
What up? I'm Trey of Hed Rok Productions. Naitive of Borrklyn NY and Brick City Nj I'm new to maiking beats but not a rookie to music and composing. I'm a Musician (Electric and Upright bass) and composer that has played diffrent type of music including Hip Hop R&B Jazz and Reggae. Just Got reason V4 and Recycle 2.1 and I love it. I got a few beats that I would like to share with the ILLMUZIK Community for insight and advice. I know there are alot of pros out here and hopefully we can all share our experience. Im also very new to protools but have an idea on how alot of the stidio stiff works. I've recorded alot but never had a chance to be on the other side until now. Im Currently Deployed in Afghanistan but sill carried my pc and a little midi controller with me so I can practice in my space time. If anybody want to hear what I got let me know and I will send it out.

Peace

Tr3ydeeze

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Thanks everybody. The internet is slow out here so Ill see what I can do.. All was able to manage to bring out here with me was my laptop mbox and a keyrig 49 and I barely got that out here lol. Ill post some stuff now let me know what yall think good and bad.. One major question I do have is about Recycle 2.1 Whats a good way to use it to sample oldies and use them in the NN-XT? Peace

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
What up? I'm Trey of Hed Rok Productions. Naitive of Borrklyn NY and Brick City Nj I'm new to maiking beats but not a rookie to music and composing. I'm a Musician (Electric and Upright bass) and composer that has played diffrent type of music including Hip Hop R&B Jazz and Reggae. Just Got reason V4 and Recycle 2.1 and I love it. I got a few beats that I would like to share with the ILLMUZIK Community for insight and advice. I know there are alot of pros out here and hopefully we can all share our experience. Im also very new to protools but have an idea on how alot of the stidio stiff works. I've recorded alot but never had a chance to be on the other side until now. Im Currently Deployed in Afghanistan but sill carried my pc and a little midi controller with me so I can practice in my space time. If anybody want to hear what I got let me know and I will send it out.

Peace

WELCOME to the site - I know you have very little time over there but if you read the stuff on the site and stay focus you can get a lot of good music done. Post some beats in the showcase and let us know what you're working with. Keep your head up and stay focused! -