what song u heard while u smoked your first weed?

O

open mind

mine was "Babylon" from that Outkast ATliens album.

ps:i finished smokin now sumtimes i hear that album to remember those good ol dayz.its a great album to smokin sum weed n chill.

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i really can't remeber what the song was the first time i smoke weed, prob. some old wu-tang, but i know what you are saying i listened to cd's during a specific part of my life and when i play them again, i just start thinking about the times when i played these cd's, it's weird

5th Sequence

Hip Hop Head, Certified
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 198
Tupac "I get around". Best track ever I had that shit on repeat. My first time i "thought" i was high though lol. first time i got REALLY really high my friend was scratchin on his turntables. Ah man it was pretty sweet.

hollaatroy

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Shit mine was Outkast too, but it was something from the South Playalistic joint (prolly the whole album). I guess I been smokin' a bit longer.

pancakebunnny

needs more fartnoise
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
Damn. Yall some new cats. I got blazed to The Beatles.... Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.

While they were performing it live.

Nah... I lie. Seriously, it was probably "Resurrection". I can't wait to hang out with Lucy, though, once my probation is up. I'ma be making beats sounding all inside out and shit..... yesssssss

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
Da Graveyard BIG L R.I.P

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
what song u heard while u smoked your first weed?

No Song I was Outside with Friends Hiding Behind some Bushes at School

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
No music was playin in my mom's womb.

S

Svenghali

I was listening to Bob Marley's "Slave Driver" and "Rebel Music," and that shit was damn near a spititual awakening.

bluchippa5

Golden Ear
ill o.g.
my crew... they used to always get blazed and do songs on a karaoke machine, and then get blowed and slow the tempo down on it and listen to whatever song we did screwed. I was the last one to start smokin so we blazed before a freestyle session. this was like '96 I was so fucked up i was making sounds like I was underwater like "bloop, bloop bloop" I then preceded to laugh at nothing for an hour, then i was paranoid and wanted to go to the hospital cuz my heart was beating fast. Finally I capped the night off by laying on the bed while repeatedly yelling "I'M MELTING INTO THE BED!" until i fell asleep_ Marijuana is a hell of a drug-

members online