What makes you paranoid?

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
My cousin was telling me today that im a paranoid muthafucka so Im gonna list all the shit I can think of off the top of my mind that makes me turn paranoid and Ill let yall decide if Im overly paranoid, why? Im bored..

-Back windows down while Im drivin
-People standing behind me
-People being too generous
-Suspicious behavior, see I can read people I dont really know how to explain it but i can pretty much tell when somebody means me harm
-Smokin with people I dont know, cant do it for some reason i keep thinking people want to get me high so im vulnerable. Ive seen it happen before and its not about to be me ya know what I mean?
-Ridin by myself late night on any road that lacks street lights and buildings, theres plenty of them here(hwy 6 and Shadow Creek to be specific). usually this only happens when I smoke I just keep imagining looking in my rear veiw and seein somebody sittin there that wasnt there when I stated the car *shivers*
-People, in general, it may sound strange but I really dont trust anybody until i get to know them i wont put anything past anybody because of all the crazy shit Ive seen in my short 21 years of existance lol
-Open doors, I like to have every heads up possible when people are approaching me regardless of who it is an open door makes it way to easy for people to suprise me......I dont like suprises.
-Women who come on to me too strong, Ive seen it happen....setup
-People staring at me for extended periods of time (5 seconds is too long)
-Mirrors, I think I may be traumatized from that whole bloody marry/candy man thing from middle school
-People that dont look at me at all, why would they unless theyre trying not to be seen looking at me....they gotta be up to something

Now yall list

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
People who stare at me
Night times random noices
people i dont know aproaching me with grins
open doors
slow driving
open rear windows
police
going to sleep
going to sleep with open doors
dark hallways
the snow on the tv lol
and
alot more shit

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Craig Gantt said:
Im gonna list all the shit I can think of off the top of my mind that makes me turn paranoid and Ill let yall decide if Im overly paranoid

Damn, I'd say HELL YEAH, LOL!!!

Beatz 101

itsOneO.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 179
i get paranoid everytime i walk into a bank. I can feel the eyes on me. i make sure everybody see's me CLEARLY take out my wallet and not a gun or sumthin'. I just feel like one day somebody is gonna trip, n' i just get popped by security for some reason.

i get paranoid also everytime i leave stores sometimes. Cuz sometimes the aura of the whole place and the people around me makes me feel like i stole sumthin', or im not supposed to be here.

Police trip me out too.

And ejaculating in a girl wit a condom on. I be thinkin' that the condom broke n' i'll get her pregnant....yeah, it kinda happened before.

I get paranoid when i hear a girl say "love", directed towards me. that can prolly be one of the scariest things you can say to me. I have no reply to "i love you". I just be like "aiight" or "...oookkk" lookin' crazy n' shit.

50 cal

King of the West
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Beatz 101 said:
And ejaculating in a girl wit a condom on. I be thinkin' that the condom broke n' i'll get her pregnant....yeah, it kinda happened before.

I get paranoid when i hear a girl say "love", directed towards me. that can prolly be one of the scariest things you can say to me. I have no reply to "i love you". I just be like "aiight" or "...oookkk" lookin' crazy n' shit.

hahaha thats some real shit though lol

C

Carpe Diem

Beatz 101 said:
i get paranoid also everytime i leave stores sometimes. Cuz sometimes the aura of the whole place and the people around me makes me feel like i stole sumthin', or im not supposed to be here.

for real....

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
50 cal said:
People who stare at me
Night times random noices
people i dont know aproaching me with grins
open doors
slow driving
open rear windows
police
going to sleep
going to sleep with open doors
dark hallways
the snow on the tv lol
and
alot more shit
The snow on tv lol yeah I feel ya loud noises in general can make my nerves bad. Walkin in dark hallways is a bitch too, not because its dark but because people and creatures like to hide in the dark

KurtisRich

Pussy Monster
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 13
Beatz 101 said:

Yea I get paranoid about that too. Cuz when I step out of the store, i always have a feeling "WHAT IF" the alarm went off. Na mean. I AINT STEEL NUTTIN! Sometimes I just run out the store real fast

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Have any of you Been Tested for Paronoid Skitzoprehnia lol ? naw im jus playin but ya I stay Paro all the time over everything Cuz I gotta 2 many shady Dudes on Turf .

members online