What mainstream artists you people like??

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
It seems to me that most people here are just not feeling any mainstream rappers. Even kanye west who is on that "real hip hop shit" gets a lot of hate. Eminem, g-unit are probably the most hated around here. Some people feel Nas but most says: he fell off, he's not good anymore.

So what mainstream rappers you people like? I think most we'll say jay-z cuz i haven,t seen him get some hate around here.

H&R

DJ Nice // Crack City
ill o.g.
Dipset & D Block

Mainly I listen to alot of Dipset and D-Block aswell but they haven't come alot with alot of stuff recently. Both groups stay real and don't try to appeal to anyone or sell out. They both do their own thing the way they want to when they want to.

Dipset and D Block both flood the mixtapes aswell more than any other Major Artists and I like that about them. They stay hungry and are always getting something out unlike alot of Majors who sell out after they get on and release a track here or there on a mixtape and thats it. Dipset and D Block have albums of songs on mixtapes.

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I don't like any mainstream artists from the states. The only ones I do like are Looptroop from sweden. Duno if you guys ever heard of them

N.U.G.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i like a lot of commercial ish like;

Eminem
50 Cent & G Unit
Dipset
D Block
Snoop & DPG
Outkast
Young Jeezy
Lil' Wayne
Kanye West
Jay-Z
Nas
Game
T.I.

probably more too

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Eminem, Outkast, Common, Scarface, Nas, many many that are kind of mainstream like E-40 and Kurupt

2_nice

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
nas, jay-z, outcast, common, kayne west there are others that i like sometimes but i respect these people as artists and as people which most others don't get from me

oh yeh and snoop d o double g sometimes

Vince

2Cool2BeAHebrew
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
Alot of them. I mean even Little Brother are "mainstream" now, I just saw their video on MTV.

massikrbeats

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
N.U.G. said:
i like a lot of commercial ish like;

Eminem
50 Cent & G Unit
Dipset
D Block
Snoop & DPG
Outkast
Young Jeezy
Lil' Wayne
Kanye West
Jay-Z
Nas
Game
T.I.

probably more too

I don't really have any favorites. When asked this question I am always forced to say whoever has been "on the radio recently".

Arc.I.Tect

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Nas
Jay-z
Eminem (only his real songs not no "Just Lose It" ish)
Outkast
Snoop
Kanye West
Lil' Wayne
Common
Talib Kweli
Redman
Method Man

[No Particular Order]

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
I bump ol' Too Short CD's like they JUST came out, he might be my favorite rapper.

I like T.I. He brings a certain authenticity to his music that most rappers imitate but often lack---"Be better than Me" off Trap Muzik, is probably one of the realest songs I've ever heard.

Kanye West is DOPE to me overall. He's the only mainstream artist bringing innovation to the table.

I "jam" Paul Wall, I'm one of the few peeps that like him more now, than when he was down w/ Cham.

Chamillionaire is THE best lyricist in the whole Southern region period
(Dre is a singer/rock star now lol) . Punchlines for days, check his old stuff.

Slim Thug has a solid CD.

UGK--Dirty Money is actually a better overall CD than Ridin Dirty, and that's sayin a LOT!

Devin the Dude. All his CD's.

This group Diablo from Baltimore, MD. They got this song "Jail Flick" that is KILLIN me right now, I wanna shoot the video for that one, it would be a good look for them.

PrOLifiK

Wax Fondling Since 420
ill o.g.
I dont like too much commercial rap but I do like the really super cheesy i.e. T.I. Rubberband Man.

stroke

ill o.g.
Jay hova is the sickest funny shit is, he's better now that he retired than ever. He hasn't put out a single weak verse sence he drop the crown. Now he's even more cocky