What it Do? What it Does? What it Did?

hollaatroy

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
It's Royal, the Vinyl Vandal, reppin' hard for the D. Nope, not Detroit. The Big D. Dallas is sleeping to the whole virtual music scene, but then again, we sleepin' to music in general. This site is a very nice outlet. I've always been interested in all facets of music. Actual creation/production was always on the back burner though. Never had the time, the money, or the proper environment. Finally got my chips up and started adding to my inventory. Now I'm knee deep in it, but got a long way to go. Reason 3.0 really set it off for me. I've done some real nice work. Not up to my music standards, but twice as good as most of what I hear on Dallas radio. It's a beautiful thing how some software, a keyboard, decent speakers, and a mic can reshape all your dreams. I wish everyone could have at least a basic setup to create. The are tons of music lovers out just like me, with a ear for great music, but just don't have the right tools. Anyway, that's me......keep ya eyes and ears open. I might just become your favorite rappers new favorite rapper (kidding). Stay up, and keep doing what y'all doing.

J-ReZyN

Soul Slinger
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
hollaatroy said:
It's a beautiful thing how some software, a keyboard, decent speakers, and a mic can reshape all your dreams. I wish everyone could have at least a basic setup to create. The are tons of music lovers out just like me, with a ear for great music, but just don't have the right tools.
I hear that! A lot of heads in here started out that way. Welome to the Ill and big up Dallas...I got fam out there somewhere!

members online