What is on your Xmas list? (Music Related)

DJ Redrum

Playin' For Keeps
ill o.g.
How many of you are planning to treat yourself to some new hardware/software ect... this christmas?

I don't really need to much at the moment other than a new computer and workstation desk so i'll probably just get those together for the time being. Usually when i do any christmas shopping i always end up buying more for myself than for others, lol.

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
I want a laptop so I can install FL on it. I probably won't have it for Christmas but I will have it by the end of January. I also want a USB Condenser mic. Sweet.

Sincock

Fucking Wankers
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 8
I'll be happy if I can get the stuff I already own cleared through customs by Christmas.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
I decided to treat myself a little early but since Thanksgiving I have purchased...

Roland MV-8800
Morphine
Evolution UC-33 Control Surface
Korg K25 MIDI Studio Controller
MBox 2Mini Interface w/ Pro Tools LE 7
MBox Trigger Finger

Yet to purchase by Christmas...
Ableton Live 6 LE
and whatever else I can think of

MOF

Kontents

I like Gearslutz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
I decided to treat myself a little early but since Thanksgiving I have purchased...

Roland MV-8800
Morphine
Evolution UC-33 Control Surface
Korg K25 MIDI Studio Controller
MBox 2Mini Interface w/ Pro Tools LE 7
MBox Trigger Finger

Yet to purchase by Christmas...
Ableton Live 6 LE
and whatever else I can think of

MOF

Isnt the Trigger Finger M-(audio) ? or maybe you have somthin different?

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
a new tv for my studio room, cd decks, hddvd player

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Ohhh yea thats right YOU HATE Xmas. Cause its all $$$$$ that you aint got. I agree it is a economy based holiday. you can always make popcorn necklaces those are cool.

X-mas is the best reason in the world to spend some money on yourself and a little on your spouse, kids or whatever. Anything you buy is justified by it being X-mas alone, what more could you ask for?

lmao at a popcorn necklace being cool....hahaha

MOF