What do you do?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Well considering he's already a space cadet.... He's halfway there.
LOL!

I am a security guard now. In the future I think I might look into a school for Studio Engineers... Or open up a couple of hotdog/ gyro grill carts.
Security? You ever have to take down someone? Tasers? Hot dog cart sounds dope too.

I am a security guard now. In the future I think I might look into a school for Studio Engineers... Or open up a couple of hotdog/ gyro grill carts.

Here in the UK the hotdog stall and Ice Cream van business is very competetive. Im talking so competetive that rivals burn each others vans and beat each other up type competetive.
I would love to teach computer based music to the kids coming up, that way I can share my knowledge for the good of music as an artform and keep the art alive without the goal of making me rich.
To me music is about expressing thoughts, ideas and emotions with or without the words, it was never about making a load of money until the corporate world got its blood soaked greedy hands on it, turning it into the complete opposite of what its meant to be. Instead of empowering people it has trapped them into a materialistic mindset preaching "Do What Thou Wilt" whatever it takes whatever the cost to others. Fuck that.

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Interesting answers, although I question Cleverwon's abilities as an astronaut.

I really can't dispute that. I have nothing to offer as far as science, I just wanna experience weightlessness lol.

And bang that hot astronaut chick in this video:

Well considering he's already a space cadet.... He's halfway there.

Hey whoa whoa. Im working towards that, you cant just jump ranks.