What Do I Need....!

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
What do I need to hook my stereo up to my computer?Another thing,when you buy a midi-cable for your keyboard,do the sounds or can the sounds go into a software like (Fruity loops 4) I will be putting some more beats in showcase too... but,I haven't had the time lately. This is the world's youngest and (BEST) producer you might ever know right now.Holla Back at the (Braud Street Bully).I love all ya'll--mu(zik)--.So,don't get it wrong,..ya'll boyz is tight.I RESPECT YA'LL (G)ANGSTA

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
You need a wire to go out of your stereo and into your computer's soundcard. It's a wire that has RCA at one end, and 1/8" at the other end. They're pretty common now, you can pick them up at most music equipment stores. They might even have them at Radio Shack, but I'm not sure.

For MIDI, there are no sounds, it's just data being passed through the cable. And yes, you hook up your keyboard to your computer and can record it into programs like Fruity Loops. What you'll need is a Joystick type of MIDI cable, like this:
http://floridamusicco.com/joystickmidi12.htm

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
Thanks for all the help fade