what did Santa bring?

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
What ya'll get for Christmas? My mom just surprised me out of nowhere wit an Axiom 61 ahahah shit is fiya!! Damn I love her

NobleWordz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 4
All I got was a jumper. As you can tell I'm just ecstatic about my new blue jumper.

Going to buy myself a new desk as soon as January comes round. No point ordering it now, won't be delivered for a while.

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
lol bro, build a desk and put a nice finish on it, it would be fun + you can customize it with cabinets/etc., and it dont cost that much at all.

Iron Keys

ILLIEN MBAPPÉ
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 544
midi keyboard controller, installed it. now having problems getting it to control shit :mad:
it wont come up as a midi-in in cubase for fuck sake, one for the hardware section i think :'( i wanted to give it a spin today

got cd's and some other shit aswell. xmas gets waccer the older you get ahhhch

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I didnt get anything.Not even a lump of coal..
I'll send you a poutine, is that ok? :toothgrin:

So far (more later when I visit family):

- Celly
- Shaving kit
- George Foreman grill! Yes!
- Cash. Yes!

If anything, I've given more than I've received and that's what's most important, isn't it?

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
A subwoofer... or at least the final amount of cash needed for it... lets just hope I buy it before the next set of bills comes in.

Ash Holmz

The Bed-Stuy Fly Guy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 207
I'll send you a poutine, is that ok? :toothgrin:

So far (more later when I visit family):

- Celly
- Shaving kit
- George Foreman grill! Yes!
- Cash. Yes!

If anything, I've given more than I've received and that's what's most important, isn't it?

foreman grill is the business!!! i use that shit all the time

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
some headphones cologne gift cards to guitar center and a 35 inch LCD FLAT FOR MY ROOM!!!!

dj360_iNfInItE1

UNDeRGROUND STaTE of MiND
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 16
^^^Damn. Good day for you. :D^^^

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
foreman grill is the business!!! i use that shit all the time

yea word Fade, my aunt has one of them, I cook everything on there, chiken nuggets, hot dogs, bacon, best thing about it, everything comes out perfect for some reason lol

Well its good to hear ya'll got somethin, except for Relic, lets all put in chips and get him like a case of heineken haha

members online