What DAW software do you use?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
I reiterate my previous post...

Screw you guys and your technicalities.

NI wants people to think it's not a DAW because then it would be like anything else...it's a marketing strategy!

Lol.

:(

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
I reiterate my previous post...

Screw you guys and your technicalities.

NI wants people to think it's not a DAW because then it would be like anything else...it's a marketing strategy!

Lol.
:(

The thing is....adding too much can make it UNAFFORDABLE to the average consumer. I say let hardware STAY hardware. Having more than one piece to your studio is a GOOD THING.

Haze47

THE URBAN ARCHEOLOGIST
ill o.g.
I use reason, as well as acid pro and soundforge. I rarely use pro tools, I just feel I dont need it anymore, the file sizes are huge, and inconvenient.

exactly the same, but intead of occasional pro tools use, occasional cubase use, just fro Synplant really.... love that thing....and Mu Tonic...

but i am beefed to the max with DX plugs for soundforge....

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
GIVE ME ABLETON OR GIVE ME DEATH...HOLDING TO FINGERS HIGH SCREAMIN' "FUGG THE REST"...lol

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I do use PT for my mixing, though.

I absolutely LOVE PT

Especially since Gobbler supports PT...I just upload all of my shit to the cloud...JUST IN CASE.

PT is so awesome....

A friend of mine tried to get me into Ableton.....I said...NO thank you.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
A friend of mine tried to get me into Ableton.....I said...NO thank you.

Good..one less sucker to have to compete with!

p.s. those two B!'s I got against STIFF competition, namely u and 2Good...and few others was accomplished with ABLETON LIVE 8....nuff said

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
None of my B's came from a DAW...mine all came from a can of KICK ASS called ME! hahahaha

lol...you used to not compete....had u back then I would have put foot to that ass 2...I'm coming back.....please believe that...gotta knock the rust of...when I do...IT'S ME AND U SIR....

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
The art of judging isn't the same anymore, detail and workmanship has slipped away...therefore, you can find me over at Beats Weekly where quality counts more.

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
None of my B's came from a DAW...mine all came from a can of KICK ASS called ME! hahahaha

HAAHAHAHA!!

lol...you used to not compete....had u back then I would have put foot to that ass 2...I'm coming back.....please believe that...gotta knock the rust of...when I do...IT'S ME AND U SIR....

Only when I decide not to enter. All hope and future ambition is lost when I step in the building.

The art of judging isn't the same anymore, detail and workmanship has slipped away...therefore, you can find me over at Beats Weekly where quality counts more.

Cop out lol

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
HAAHAHAHA!!

Only when I decide not to enter. All hope and future ambition is lost when I step in the building.

We shall see when I'm up and running again.....mama didn't raise no punk! Eye Ain't neva scaredddddddd

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
We shall see when I'm up and running again.....mama didn't raise no punk! Eye Ain't neva scaredddddddd

Ha, aight. Just dont take your sweet time!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Lol...LDB...don't be skurred....I might learn ableton and buss dat ass...

But i'm very happy with my DAW that isn't.

It's so awesome.

C

CaptainBeats

Cubase 5, Pro Tools 8, Reason to RE Wire thru Cubase, all Day but I use Cubase More than Pro tools.

members online