Battle Points: 5
curve,perry ellis,and aspen

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 33
What tha hell is Creed???
Ive just never heard of it...

Um, its been a while since i even purchased any, as a matter a fact i usually get that type a stuff as gifts from my girl or my fam...

Last one that i got that i like a lot is Polo Blue...
I got some Nautica too but i dont really use it any more....

T

The Bastard

adidas clougne i get one bottle about every 2 years for xmas and i make it last till i get the next bottle,thats how much i care about how i smell

soundboy2

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Givenchy Pie, not to strong not to weak

I was in the club and walked thru a pack of honies, and this chick was like
"damn, that big nigga smell good" So I stocked up on that.

nasir jones

The Perfectionist!!
ill o.g.
FAHRENHEIT by Christian Dior

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
http://www.parfumsraffy.com/special.html
http://www.parfumsraffy.com/millesimeimperial.html

This shit is expensive but its the best shit ($170 a bottle for 4.0oz). There is a wide variety of different fragrances but the one I like the best is the one shown here in the picture (Millesime Imperial). Its a unisex fragrance (for men and women). Women go fuckin' crazy when they smell it. It smells like nothing else. When you walk by a women she will have to ask you what are you wearing.

Attachments

• creed.jpg
    creed.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 201

DJ Reflex

Turntablist, Producer
ill o.g.
when ive shaven and i need a scent it has to be Hugo Boss Baldessanini, and when im just chillin and i aint ahven but wanna smell good then its Diesel green. (I love the diesel green bottle!!)

C

Copenhagen

Dolce & Gabbana's "by", is a favourite of mine, get's the ladies asking "what's that nice cologne you're wearing". I sometimes use the original Dolce & Gabbana too, but it's a bit stronger.
That citrus smelling cologne they make is awful.
Isey Miyaki is cool too.

Haven't heard of Creed or Curve here, perhaps I should import them to get a feel.

berserk

Monster Music
ill o.g.
Hugo Boss... The original not the new gay subsititutes...

Shonsteez

Gurpologist
ill o.g.
Dam Mad your rockin tha big shit!!!
170 bucks! whwhhoooo....
Id like to smell that shit tho....i never even heard of it??
I think im livin on tha lower end still and havent had tha opperunity to try out some of tha pricey ones....

MadScientist

Geniuz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 20
Originally posted by DueceMade Ent.
Dam Mad your rockin tha big shit!!!
170 bucks! whwhhoooo....
Id like to smell that shit tho....i never even heard of it??
I think im livin on tha lower end still and havent had tha opperunity to try out some of tha pricey ones....

I get it at wholesale price ..... (I have some connects) I spend on a average $55-$70 it always is going up and down but you can't complain because your getting a $170 bottle for half off. Go to a Saks Fifth Ave. and test it. It last all fuckin' day on one spray. They don't sell it at regular department stores. Sometimes they don't have it at Saks.