What chu hear'n wit?

TKNK

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yooo, i see your setup, coo.
But what speakers and/or headphones u use? And how do u use'em?
I use the Klipsch ProMedia GMX A-2.1 for monitors on my computer only and
use the AKG K240 Monitor headphones 4 reference/accuracy every now n then.

http://store.klipsch.com/details.asp?ProdID=53
Now the Klipsch's are simply computer speakers,they got a way coo sound n
freq response 4 thier price n size.[i dont hav monitors right now but im get'n the Event's powered 20/20 later durin summer.]

And the AKG's are semi-open eared so it sound clean n natural.
Other phones our either closed eared,enhanced sound, or weak response.
http://www.akg.com/products/powerslave,mynodeid,186,id,429,pid,429,_language,EN.html

1d3nt1tY

Loop't N Blown
ill o.g.
right now, I have only altec lansing "hifi" crap, but soon they are being replaced with high powered Behringer B2031's.

My headphones are these glued and taped together pieces of radio shack trash, but are also going oto be replaced with sumpthin worth bumpin. soon.

I burn the cd, take it to my car and then truly testify and bless my ears though, cuz my money used to goto car audio. :grin:

E

Equality 7-2521

I produce using little computer speakers. just pieces of shit which are good enough to get my ideas down. then when ive got the foundations of the beat done i try it on my LG Hifi stereo and Sennheiser HD 25 Headphones and on my sony car stereo.

i always try to listen to the track through as many speakers as possible before buring the final copy.

C

Copenhagen

I recently bought and now use Behringer Truth B2031 powered studio monitors to listen to my music.
To those of you that were in that other thread about studio monitors, and were wondering about these monitors, I can say that I can hear a difference. Of course they're not like some expensive Genelec monitors or similar, but I can still hear a difference when comparing to my old hifi speakers. There are small things that didn't stand out as much before, or weren't even noticed, that I notice now.

Cold Truth

IllMuzik Moderator
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 25
yeah, i actually got a pair of AKG K141M Dynamic Supra Aural AKG K240DF Professional Studio Monitoring Headphones, and i re-did a mix of a recent beat and there was a very noticeable difference. the mix itself has much more of a punch to it. not a bad buy for $80.

members online