What are your dreams/Aspirations in2010? Are you living them?

• warzone (oct 8-12) signup begins in...

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
seems like everything for me is in suspended animation.. my Hip Hop Rock group is my main focus, but we havent done a show in a few months... i am movin out of this apt and my Hip Hop friends are real happy... i'll be closer to them and i'll be back on the grind as far as the Boom Bap's concerned... i think i'll have an album next yr... its been a long time comin, but i need to do it... alot of people have been askin me whats takin so long.

da relic

UNORTHODOX

Father Timeless
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 44
The business is going crazy and the hip-hop album is almost done, so we are getting there.

Thats whats up! I know you stay busy so I'm not shocked at all.

seems like everything for me is in suspended animation.. my Hip Hop Rock group is my main focus, but we havent done a show in a few months... i am movin out of this apt and my Hip Hop friends are real happy... i'll be closer to them and i'll be back on the grind as far as the Boom Bap's concerned... i think i'll have an album next yr... its been a long time comin, but i need to do it... alot of people have been askin me whats takin so long.

da relic

Any deadlines yet? seems like you've been moving for years now lol. Hope everything goes through smoothy and timely