What are you bumping to this week...???

D

Droopz

not shure if this has been done on here lately but i figure its a good way to found out about some good music
This week for me its been...

Pep Love - Accension
Grouch and Eligh - No More Greener Grasses
Elephant Man - Good 2 GO
Karl Denson (Mix of all his albums)

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
JMT - The entire Violent By Dezign Album
MHz - Table Scraps
Saigon - Favorite Things, Doo Rag, and Pop Quiz
Cleverwon ProdukshunZ - The Briefing Vol. 1
Viktor Vaughn - VV2

tricky spinz

Dead Man Walkin
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 12
i've been rockin shit off that bliss n eso mix tape. that is, until flowers in the pavement gets here. basically, almost everything off that mix tape has been the norm for me, as of late. also, i been listening to still d.r.e. and then i threw in a little Kottonmouth Kings- Life Rolls On. some kid sent the track to me, and it's not bad. but yea, that's been my diet.

C

Copenhagen

I'm listening to Slum Village's "Detroit Deli", Madvillain's "Madvillainy", 213's "The Hard Way" and Angie Stone's "Stone Love".
I've been listening a little to the Bliss'n'Eso tape too (apart from our own track, which i don't like that much), as well as a promo version of Flowers in the Pavement.

dj ShorTbuS

Cold Get Retarded
ill o.g.
i been bumpin Soudbombing vol. I for the past week. it hasn't left my cd player. but that's only cause it broke and it won't let me eject. but if it wasn't broke id be bumpin that new Masta Ace, Gangstarr (Moment of Truth), Blackalicious (Blazing Arrow), Gift of Gab (4th Dimensional Rocketships), and shit like that.

gram green

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
im rockin that new dela soul track with mf doom on it.. blazin .... the jean grae and 9th wonder album... the alchemist 1st infantry ... and some dubious leaks of nas' streets disciple and mos def's the new danger.... all of these are blazin ... check em out if you aint already... peace

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
I been bumpin the Lost Tapes by Nas, The mixtape Jay put out before the Black Album, The Carter, and this song Jarule made I cant stop listenin too its called "Im From New York" or somethin like that the other track called "Beautiful" is cool too.

FTdub

SP1200 manhandler
ill o.g.
Gift of gab-4th dimenional rocketships
Roots- The tipping point
Big L compilation
My funk 45 mp3's

members online