Went Diggin For the First Time 2day Damn Records $Expensive$

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Well 2day I went With My Popz Downtown not planning to go Diggin but we started talkin bout Records so he Decided to take me to a Few Shops he new

Damn I couldint Find anything for under $4.00 I seen Some Dude buy like 5 45's that Cost him like $56.00

That was the First spot then we Hit up a Next Store Not a big Selection

Then I remembered Seeing someone post a Beat Video with some Guy using some Old Japanese Samples that I thought sounded pretty Safe so .......

My dad Remembers his Boy AKi's Record Shop Aki Happens to be Japanese Also so we Hit up his Shop But He Said all the old Japanese Records he got are in his Persy Collection so No luck with that either .

But Damn his Shop was Insane I look up on the Wall and I see REcords that are from $150 all the way up to $700 a Record

So Basically I dont think Ill be Going Digging again anytime SOon or in a Record Store anyways

Plus I just got 2 New Shoe Boxes of 45's from my Dad anyways , so I guess IM good for now .

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
depends what city you live in but you want to find them for about 25cents a piece.. but you'll only find that through people who have no idea they are valuable. like county pawn shops ect...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
No doubt it's crazy some places that sell old vinyl. (MARS LOL @ Pug).

All old vinyl should be no more than $1 maybe $2. Just stay away from the places that have tons of stuff in plastic, they'll obviously charge more. Go to the Salvation Army, they tend to have cheap stuff, and mainly just walk around and look, you'll hopefully find a place that has all cheap records.

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
yea lol almost everything was in Plastic and I hated waiting too use the Turntable

members online