mercurywaters

hip hop in the flesh
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
my joint:

IRON BUTTERFLY

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6362958

comments:

skidflow - this is ok. feels like there's a lot of empty space. the elements you composed around the sample don't add a lot to it

kontents - this is big and rugged. i think the drums could use some more body to stand up to the sample as well as some reverb. i like this though. it just needs bigger drums

wizard - i like this. i can hear wordsworth rhyming on this for some reason.

schizo - that snare sounds like a gunshot. damn. this sounds like the modern version of the shower scene from psycho.

skidflow

Boom Bap is precious art
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 214
Wizard- This Beat Is Dope(the Bike Joint)...feelin It Alot Bro.

Shcizo- This Beat Is Aight My Dude...work On Them Drums A Lil

Mercury- Yo You Usually Bring Some Ill Shit To The Table...this Beat Was Waaaaaaay Out There Homes...it Sounded Random As Hell With No Structure...i Aint Sweatin It Though Because I Know What You Can Do.

Grafik- this is dope my dude...has a very humanistic feel...diggin it. Dope

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
My flip "Take A Pull "L"" Quick flip..........

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=6366081&q=hi&newref=1

REVIEWS:

skidflow: tight track man, feeling the delay on the chops and composition. Very mellow feeling, def dope!

kontents: This is aight man, very dark sounding, I would have added some more chops, anyhow nice flip

wizard: dope!!! I really like this track man, has a nice street feel to it, chops are on point, drums are sick, all around good track, def feelin it

schizo: chops are on point, really was feelin the first arrangement, but the when that change up came in, that shit was sick for real, all the drums are hot too

Mercywaters: I like the chops are nice, sounds more drum and bass then hip hop with that drum pattern, change ups are cool, good work

Schizo-Manic

b33lz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
wizard- the drums bump the sequencing is cool sounds like something from 92 nice flip

merc- love the lateral thinking process behind your work this is quite unique.

grafik- beat is simple but effective it has a dark grimey sound nice low end tight flip.

kontents- sounds like this is on some orchestration shit sounds clean and emotional.

mourning- damn that shit is heavy sounds dope

Status
Not open for further replies.