Week of January 9th, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 73
Whoa....this spot went from dying to dead!

I haven't flip'd one of these in awhile. A couple I wasn't really feeling so I skipp'd out. I'll take a listen to this one to see if it moves me and donate to the cause if I can.

Low G

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I want to jump in but can't... I got a new job starting up next week and gotta fly across the country for it. I'm not gonna be producing anything for a while now. I'm all washed up and can't afford to spend time on this as far as beatmaking goes but thanks for tha tune it's going into my playlist.

Peace.

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Manic & Merc- both flips are "dope".

Manic- I'd try to make the sample more phat. Maybe some slight reverb and stereo pan.

Merc- the phasing was a nice touch. Definitly fits the vibe. I'd just slow down the rate of phase a bit.

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Sorry I'm mad late but here's mine, it's called Death Flipped to Life

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=751257

Schizo - Nice for a quick flip
merc - thank you for using soundclick! (I luv ya mane!) j/k lol. Im liking your flip as well, really digging the effects.
Drama - very creative going the jazzy route...really digging that because I luvs my jazz!

MOF

LDB

Banned
ill o.g.
Dac- this joint is "abstractly jazzy with a reggaeish twist". Sounds crips, clean and big. Music to my ears my brother. I really really like this man ))))DOPE((((

dacalion

Hands Of FIRE!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 259
Dac- this joint is "abstractly jazzy with a reggaeish twist". Sounds crips, clean and big. Music to my ears my brother. I really really like this man ))))DOPE((((

Its funny that you say that because I seriously thought about making this a reggae beat...then I said nahhh, I'll try to keep that hip hop vibe on it...thanks for the feedback fo sho!

MOF

misscc803

Miss C.C.
ill o.g.
Status
Not open for further replies.

members online