Week of February 19, 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy Eyes

The Beat Konduktah
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 7
Just peeped the sample. Got an Iranian feel to it. Friend of mine is Iran he has lots of tracks like this. Nice sample nonetheless, thinking 5th would flip the shit out of this one.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
play this track and zone out. nice sample!

GRAFIK

Vinyl Addict
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
schizo: this is aight, it has really nice bounce to the track because of your drums, the chops seem to be all over the place to me, anyway good work

merc: wow! dope man, feelin this track all around, its got a mellow, grimey feel to it, i was feelin the first part of the beat, but not really feelin when the track changes, but the bass is sick!

spanish: this is tight man, drums are straight knockin!!! lovin the snare and the drum roll, and the chops are def on point, sick track man, just a little bass and this track would be fire!

alright i just did a quick flip, very basic as usual..

www.soundclick.com/grafik

Title: Quick Flip

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
MERC-Dope, love it , all the way live, def, fresh, down by law,phat, I like the change up,
Graph-good flip but yes a lil repetitious.
Spanish-Good flip, took it in a militaristic direction.Nice rolls.Sounds BIG.
Schitzo-I wasnt really feeling it, I think it was the drum pattern and the samples seemed to be all over the place.

I dont know when Ill be able to get to the thing since my work area has thankfully been invaded by my daughter.

Schizo-Manic

b33lz
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
Merc- the track sound dope enough said bassline= ill
Grafik- Sounded mellow and chill simple but effective
Spanish-Like the energy and overall sound all it needs is a bassline

Status
Not open for further replies.