Week of April 18, 2007

• beat this! voting starts in...
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

open mind

mo feed!

2good - wtf? evertime i check your sample flip it gets better and better u still working on it? i heard the version with b-real on it and its hot crazy changeups u put a lot of work i can hear it and it sounds tight.

InsaneMF06 - intro was too long man.ounce the beat drops its crazy maybe to much changeups it will be hard for an mc to spit on it u know.stick to one sequence and 1 or 2 breaks and a chorus it just needs some better structure.other than that nice work.

spanishharlem - mix was clipping.crazy chops u played your own melody with the sample and added new sounds to it nice nice.very creative.yeah just work on the mix and its a banga.

knoxrow - i like the filtering and chops man but that kick u got has to go it sounds reall muddy and death.maybe a diffrent snare also.i really would like to hear this with better drums it will def. take it to a whole nother level.

2good im feelin that.. like crazy.

especially that chorus relates to what i been goin thru

Tracks inspired by my ex go pretty well, I did think about you also what with your woman trouble. Thanks for the feedback, its really appreciated.

mo feed!

2good - wtf? evertime i check your sample flip it gets better and better u still working on it? i heard the version with b-real on it and its hot crazy changeups u put a lot of work i can hear it and it sounds tight.
HAHA, Ive finished it now. Anymore would be too much.

2good thats hot! Nice "remix"...Flip w/e... nice..Im trippin!
Can I move there and be your flat mate? ::No Homo:: lol

I thought you might like it, what with your tag at the end. Thanks.

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
Iceman - beat is sick, props on the flip. no complaints.

Low G - started off kinda iffy to me, but it peices it self together nicely, i like this.

i know its late and this week is over, but imma try to hop on this sample anyway.. try out the mpc. if i get to post it before the thread closes, great. if not, oh well

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
YOoooooooooooooo Don't close this yet, whatever you do!

I concocted some fire that i have to wait till later on today to post.. hope ya'll like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online