Website Idea FREE LOOPS

S.K. MUSIC

$K THE PRODUCER
Battle Points: 6
Hey Guys this is my first post here so hello!

I'am a self made web developer looking for new ideas. I thought today that creating a site for producers to go to for Free Loops and Samples might be a good idea. I know there are some on the net right now but most arent 100% free or dont have quality loops. My idea was for the website that producers could upload their loops to share to others 100% free of royalty or cost but only to help exposure. Let me know what you think and if i should continue.
Thanks

$K

DH music

Battle Points: 2
have a look at looperman.com its free and people share their loops (drum or instru) and acapella to in all genre possible

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
The idea has been done, but with consistantly high quality loops you could make a name.

P

propis

S.K. MUSIC, is Wordpress any good for creating a website similar to Prime Loops and Looperman? Or does such audio content require a more robust and complicated CMS to fully perform and operate? I've seen a few cool music related themes on TemplateMonster (http://www.templatemonster.com) to create a sleek and modern website with. Besides, there are many legit websites on the web to get free loops & samples stuff from. Who wouldn’t like that!

NatureRok

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
illest version i found for that was a extension of a site called "Warbeats" by Nelson Hernandez, but if finally fell after almost a better part of a decade.. doing just that. it was like a combo of that and this site. plus the best sought after source of videos on fl studios you could find.. most of the vids still on youtube i think.. type in warbeats if you need fl help..if not im not sure .. give it a whirl

members online