Website designers

TymE

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
Just wondering if there's any web site designers out there PM me if possible I'm looking to get a small site done.PZ

shadeed

Go Digital or Go Home
ill o.g.
Fade said:
What do you need? PM me, just take a look at IllMuzik!

Mr. Fade designed my site also, www.anyresume.com

I get 99% of my business thru my website and we process orders worldwide, so I definitely was in need of something professional.

I've seen a 40% increase in sales since the site has been re-designed so I most definitely co-sign Fade's design skills and ability to get work done fast.

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
i know that this is sort of off topic.. But does anybody know where i can get a logo done?

andreas

Iller Than Most
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
What type of logo are you talking about?
just an image then I'd work in photoshop. Do you want a flash logo then you can check out "banner maker pro for flash". You can get it from www.download.com, It's easy to use and kinda cool.

I've used it to make simple flash stuff on my site, cherck out the "andreas beats" banner on my index site for example. The one flashing.
It can also be used with images and stuff and has alot of effekts that you can use.

Check my site www.andreasbeats.com
All the flash is made with that prog

FSC

Royal Souf Productions
ill o.g.
andreas said:
What type of logo are you talking about?
just an image then I'd work in photoshop. Do you want a flash logo then you can check out "banner maker pro for flash". You can get it from www.download.com, It's easy to use and kinda cool.

I've used it to make simple flash stuff on my site, cherck out the "andreas beats" banner on my index site for example. The one flashing.
It can also be used with images and stuff and has alot of effekts that you can use.

Check my site www.andreasbeats.com
All the flash is made with that prog

I'm thinking of something simple.. Just a logo for my production company that i plan on starting next year.. I doubt that i will be doing a site anytime soon..

But speaking of a website.. Yours is pretty cool... I like the vibe of it.. You don't have a bunch of stuff bouncing around and stuff.. And i like how your did the font too..

Oh yea, thanks for the info too...