Wave lab 4.0 help

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Can any 1 help me with burning a cd in wave lab 4.0
I broke up a large wav by placing cdd splice markers but couldn't figure out how burn the cd.
So then I draged the wave into a audio montage and again had to put cd track markers. From there you can burn a cd . Well the cd burned but it seems it wasn't finalized ( I think) . I checked all the settings and every thing. I searched the help files .nothing
Has any 1 sucessfully burned a cd in wave lab that will play in most cd players ? If so how and what am I doing wrong.

Any help, links , tutorials will be greatly appreciated.

eka

Mad samplist productions
ill o.g.
I never used wavelab for burning.
what I did was cut my mixtapes up into tracks and burn them with nero.
if you leave the 2 sec. pause out you can skip from track to track but still listen the whole mix. ( I think that is what you are trying to do.)

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Wow I mention fruity loops and I get a instant reponse. Lol.
Just jokin . But yeah dats what I usually do eka only I use easy cd creator ( came with computer) but you can't cut the cd tracks in easy cd creator. So I cut em in wave lab . im tryna figure how to burn str8t from wave lab and save steps.
Guess I gotta just do it the way I've been doing it.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah. Must be my copy of wave lab.
Hey but to up date I just discovered that easy cd creator has a finalize function in it. So I finalized the cd I burned in wave lab in easy cd creator. And when I played it back it had mad electro staticky sound . Ima just do it the way how you described b4. Thanks for lookin for a solution for me.

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
actually if you burn a cd in wavelabs montage with markers then you have to uncheck (set markers automatically). make sure your sample rate is 44.1 and wave lab automatically finalizes your cd. maybe the cd you are burning to is no good. or you are trying to burn to cd-rw. i`ve been using wavelab for years and never encountered that problem. now if you want to break up a large wave for cd burning then you probably want use auto( auto split) then (batch process) in the tools menu. when you auto split make a folder on your hard drive and save your split files to that folder. if you want to just break the wave file up into sveral tracks then you have to uncheck( set markers auto) . over all, for what i think you are trying to do it probably would be better for you to use the auto split function. then gather your split files in the montage and burn to cd.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Oh ok nas. Thanks man. Yeah I sucessfuly burned the cd from the montage.
But wavelab didn't finalize it. And it burned it as 1 track even tho I put track markers in the montage.

I couldn't find the settings on finalizin. How do I set it to finalize ?

Oh and the dcs I used were tdk cdrs and I went thru 4 of em so it wasn't the disc

I thought it automaticaly finalized.
That seems to be the problem wit mine.
Its not finalozin the cd.

I never had this problem wit wave lab 3.0 but I just recently "upgraded" to 4.0

Thanks for ur help

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
wavelab is a dao (disc at once) burning software. it automatically finalizes your cd. the only other thing i can think of is to make sure you don`t have the cd extra box cheked in the burn cd window. if this don`t help you out let me know.

DJFANTOM

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Yeah I made sure the cd extra box wasn't checked.
That's what I thought dat it automaticaly finalized the disc.
I know 3.0 did and I aint set nothin to do it.
Oh and its not my drive cause I sucessfuly burn cds with easy cd creator with the same cd burna.

So yeah im guessing its my copie of wavelab.
Cause for some reason its not finalizing the cd and its supposed to automaticaly

Thanks to you and eka for yall help

Ima just mess around wit it some more see if I can figure it out.

members online