Warzone - June 3-4, 2016 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
The next battle will be from June 3-4th! See the information below.

Signups

The signups will be on June 3rd at around 8am ET, and end around 8pm ET. Voting will be for 1 day, on June 4th, where the results will be posted the same day.

When you signup, you MUST upload all 4 of your beats (or you can use 1 beat for all 4 rounds). The upload page will close at 8pm ET!

The Signup page is here (it will open up on the signup day)

Theme: None

Rounds

• Round 1 will begin around 10am ET.
  • Rounds 2, 3, and 4 will begin as soon as the votes are tallied from the previous round. Usually it's about 30 minutes between rounds.
Rules

If you're not sure about the rules, read this thread.

If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions about the competition, please post them in here.

warzone_flyer2016060304.png

Sole Element

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 1
Dumb question, but if your sample has a good amount of words does that disqualify you or do you mean like no acapella vocals added to the beat.

A.R. DASUPASTAR

A.R. DASUPASTAR
Battle Points: 104
Big shoutout to illmuzik. I joined in Feb. and ever since being a new comer, I have stepped my beat game up reading articles, and socializing with illmuzik members on social network. I am excited not only for your opinions on these new beats I posted for this competition, but also to hear what I'm up against. I wish all my competitors/community good luck on tomorrows warzone.

44Beatzz

Ruhrpott / Germany
Battle Points: 143
Big shoutout to illmuzik. I joined in Feb. and ever since being a new comer, I have stepped my beat game up reading articles, and socializing with illmuzik members on social network. I am excited not only for your opinions on these new beats I posted for this competition, but also to hear what I'm up against. I wish all my competitors/community good luck on tomorrows warzone.

I also wish everybody good luck! We all have the same passion.Lets learn from each other!

JP hardboiled

Find Your Fight
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 297
It should be a fun battle. Good luck to everyone, and I hope to hear some dopeness

Tracermay21

Battle Points: 1
I was only able to upload one of my beats. Then when I tried to upload more for the contest after signing up, It said something about it being the max sign ups or something...

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
It's been a minute since I've been on. Looking good

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online