Warzone Beat Battle - October 19-20, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silentz

Boom Bap addict
Battle Points: 113
I honestly dont know how I lost in the 3rd round. Maybe you all heard something I didnt or it was just cause it said Mary Jane but all I heard was a sample of Mary Jane with some pauses in it. Its cool tho. Good job everyone and congrats to the winner.

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
wow i was surprised to make it to the 3rd RD because i didn't really make any new beats so i threw in some old beats...i didn't think i would make it pass the 2nd RD..thanks to all that voted and good luck to the finalists...i'm working on my Halloween beat as we speak...that is the contest that i'm really gearing up for
Same Dude I Was Really Pissed At Myself I Put Two Weak Beats In First & Shunned The Harder Ones I Had Made ,My Fault For Assuming People Wouldn't Be Going For The Throat From The Off . This Be My First Halloween On Illmuzik So I Been Buzzed About This Since Hearing 'Bout It Got Some Decent Stuff For This , I'm Thinking Hiding ,Waiting Suspense , JUMP ! If Ya Get Me

@Producer KD , alright..you won this hands down I thought... congrats 2 u..you got the brass ring bruh..great work and great work to all contestants...now that this contest is out of the way... let's get ready for the Halloween Beat This!! I've been waiting for this awhile now..

C4NTK33P5T1LL

I O U a clever tagline signed me
Battle Points: 200
@C4NTK33P5T1LL Thank you for kind words but I hoped that this time it would be something more than bronze... I'm a little bit disappointed... But congrats to @Producer KD ...
I Hear Ya Pal I've Been Waiting For That First Win For A While I'm Sure Ya Wont Have To Wait Much Longer As Ya Clearly Have The Skill I've Been Working Me Arse Off Trying To Get That Little Bit Extra On My Tracks I'm Psyched For Halloween Though I Reckon The Bar Will Be High On That One

Status
Not open for further replies.