Warzone Beat Battle - August 24-25, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, and the 2nd rd is bangin...except there were a few beats that were too loud and i couldn't enjoy it because it had too much highs...i rather turn up the sound as opposed to turning it down in the beginning...but all the beats are bangin..good luck everybody in the 2nd rd

18thDynasty

Hip Hop Advocate
Battle Points: 39
@Fade Thanks for clarifying the process and breaking down the structure of the battle. Next time, I'll be a bit more systematic with determining my beat selection for the battle. Each time I learn something new through participating.

I appreciate the exposure. Truthfully, I want to win but I am gaining so much more each time I do not meet that goal.

Best wishes to everyone....Peace

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
wow, and the 2nd rd is bangin...except there were a few beats that were too loud and i couldn't enjoy it because it had too much highs...i rather turn up the sound as opposed to turning it down in the beginning...but all the beats are bangin..good luck everybody in the 2nd rd
Yeah that and damn tags...come on people y'all can't do a 1min beat without a tag lol...COME ON SON!

NONONSENSEBEATS

NononsenseBeats
Battle Points: 237
@NONONSENSEBEATS ,yep me too,good luck to everybody in the 3rd...time to prepare for the Beat This!! Competition on Thursday...the theme is BOOM BAP... no trap beats allowed..we should have a good turn out cause we have a lot of hip hop heads here at Illmuzik
Hell yes! I'll admit I didn't bring my A game on this one lol but, this Beat This im'ma show out.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Annnnddd i just accidentally voted against myself :wtf::(:mad::rolleyes::shock: lol
3a116884945f870924f1ffd3f36fc015.png

shocro

DepthBySoulProductions - DBSBeats
Battle Points: 17
wow voting goes so fast, i missed it down to finals! lmfao After 1 st, i left do some stuff, came back, bam lol...Ill be honest, was surprised n disappointment didnt make it past round 2, but, after reading some comments here, im almost positive mine was one of the ones that was too loud, too much going on in background and foreground...lil tweaks here n there wuda served gud :) Nice beats tho all! Omg some here are top notch pro producer mixed n mastered beats! lol

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
That was a fun battle, MUCHO respect to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.