Warzone - August 25-26, 2016 - Comments/Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

crog85

Back to the Grind...
Battle Points: 815
I did notice there wasn't a "ton" of members online during the battle... Only about 12 I believe, Im sure there would be more if it was on sat, but just curious @Fade how many judges did you normally have voting before you switched to the new system?

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I dig it... keeps things fair. I do think u should make a no tag rule cuz that kinda defeats the purpose but other than that I think its working good.
I agree. I could put that in as a rule but on the other hand I understand that some want to protect their beats.

Yea, seems to work alright... Just wish there wasn't so many 1 beat wonders. I find its much more challenging to finish in the top when ur using 3 or 4 beats, but to each his own.
I wish they did that too. Again, I don't want to force anything on anyone but 3 or 4 beats should be encouraged.

I did notice there wasn't a "ton" of members online during the battle... Only about 12 I believe, Im sure there would be more if it was on sat, but just curious @Fade how many judges did you normally have voting before you switched to the new system?
When I was using judges it would be anywhere from 4-8 plus myself. This time it was on a Friday because I won't be online much today but from now on it will be on Saturday which hopefully brings in more votes.

Mike Free Music

Mike Free Music
Battle Points: 101
Congrats to @TCoast for the win.
My two cents:

I love trying to guess who I was battling. To see if I was right after the battle was cool too.

I agree with NONONSENSEBEATS with the no tag rule. What's the purpose of blocking our identities when I can put it back with a tag. It's disrespectful!

I agree with Crog on the 1 beat wonders. I know the rules say you can be a one beat wonder. But wonder if you show up at a beat battle at the Greenwich or Red Bull or at the Club with one beat on your drive or cd.

We Producers right!? Bring 3 or 4 tracks and lets get at it!

My two cents yall!
Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online