War on the streets in Houston

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
I saw it comin alot of other people did too. Dudes from New Orleans are on a robbing/killing spree in Houston right now, the Houston dudes are offended because the New orleans dudes do shit here we dont even do and thyre pissin the laws off which is makin it bad for everybody. The Louisiana dudes feel as though they need to force they way into the streets here to make money when they dont which is causing even more confusion. Niggas on both sides talkin about a war on the streets. These dudes robbin Sam's Clubs n shit, runnin up in pawn shops, and jackin niggas like its legal to make shit worse we dont have an assault rifle ban anymore you can buy them bitches like shotguns now, I just bought 2 nines and a mausberg shotgun with my cousin yesterday everybdy strappin up its about to get ugly then a mufucka out here, I dont wanna see this Im from the boot but I consider Houston my home, I dont wanna take sides but its lookin like I dont have a choice.......shits fucked up

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
stay safe

Damn I saw that shit coming man....

THe same thing happened when hurrican andrew happened, alot of those miami cats came to tampa and we went to war, (espically the hatian mobb) that was the year that tampa was the muder capitial of the U.S. Alot of MIA D boys thought they could just come and take over, cats from T town werent having it. The scale is much bigger in your casue so i can only imgaine

Man just stay safe u know how cats are, its crazy man. SHit really aint worth getting invloved in man. Last thin u wanna do is throw away ur life or freedom over some bullshit. Casue u know those white folks will lock your ass up real quick.

People really have no idea what real ish is like man...

Craig Gantt

Microphone Violator
ill o.g.
Yeah Im tryna stay clear of that shit but I got my family in this city to think about I dont wanna have these niggas runnin wild in my home when my mama gotta pass through 3rd ward everyday to get to work. Whats sad is after all the shit the people of Houston have been doin for these people all they can still think about is robbin and killin people, I mean they get free food (any resturaunt as long as they have a Louisiana id), free apartments for 2 months, free cell phones, free rental cars all that shit and this is the repayment? Fuck that, Im gonna admitt Im pissed off right now real pissed off still Im tryna stay clear of tht shit but I dont know how long just avoiding the situation is gonna work I swear if I have to deal with any of my people getting hurt/lost because of them dumbasses from Louisiana Im goin on a warpath straight up but until then its live and let live for me

rob-beatz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
I"m from from Lafayette, LA and the same this is happening here just on a smaller scale. I've been hearing about alot of robberies going on. The local press is saying its mostly rumors. Dont believe everything you hear from the press. Its hard as hell to buy a gun right now. Everyone and I mean EVERYONE is buying guns. The whole situation isn't surpising though. Its been known for years that you stay the fuck out of the hoods in New Orleans and if you accidently end up in one get the fuck out as fast as possible. I don't mean to sound pessimistic but shit will get worse before it gets better.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
man that is crazy, i cant really comment much on it cuz am not even out there for a first hand impression to truly sympathize. all i can say is stay safe man.

Chrono

polyphonically beyond me
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
StressWon said:
i dont know wht this is more of,,,,ignorant or crazy,,actually its both.

i thinks its the opportunity to take shit and expand business. america blood is being pumped throughout it's economy the same way, but they have rules [ie legal].

"this worldwide epidemic gets highly prolific
seconds from in the sky when those one H-bombs start trippin
first one, and then another, another one
side by side kingdoms fell into kingdom come"

jclay12345

JClay
ill o.g.
It's a lot of bad stuff happing down here, but it is a lot of good too. I have never seen so many people come together like this for a purpose. All races. Even some of my friends suprised me. I thought they were cheapskates. lol. But people are investing time and money to help Katrina victims. It's always going to be bad stuff happening, but try to stay positive and focus on the good.

stroke

ill o.g.
classic said:
Damn I saw that shit coming man....

THe same thing happened when hurrican andrew happened, alot of those miami cats came to tampa and we went to war, (espically the hatian mobb) that was the year that tampa was the muder capitial of the U.S. Alot of MIA D boys thought they could just come and take over, cats from T town werent having it. The scale is much bigger in your casue so i can only imgaine

Man just stay safe u know how cats are, its crazy man. SHit really aint worth getting invloved in man. Last thin u wanna do is throw away ur life or freedom over some bullshit. Casue u know those white folks will lock your ass up real quick.

People really have no idea what real ish is like man...

It's bad as that shit sounds you and i both now there rules to this. Main one being "Survival of the fit". If i cant eat nobody eat. and thats real talk for any nigga who know wats has to be done. Be safe son