War in Iraq, London bombing... who's responsible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 26
There was another thread where we were talking about the London bombing... Since I got respect for the victims, I dont want the thread to be closed because of argument. So here goes. Answer one or all the aboves...

Who do you think is to blame for what's going on right now (war in Iraq, terrorist threats, and so on...)

Why is this speading throughout the world ?

Will it ever stop? how?

Will the rabbit get to eat a bowl of Lucky Charms one day?

- State your opinion, discuss, but don't make it/take it personal, please...

SketchUp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i don't think it can ever be stopped. theres too many terrorists located throughout the world and i think its prety damn impossible to enforce anything on them. maybe its up to people to be a bit more vigilante, coz these rag heads must plan the shit sometime. it can never be stopped i dont think unless they can investigate every single one of them, and that aint gonna happen. If it was up to you how would you go about solving it? its a tough thing to tackle. even if every single fuckin one of them was caught, more would emerge, they like parasites on the earth. M-O-T-H-E-R-F-U-C-K-E-R-S.

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
I thought something like that would emerge... the ragheads?
Dont generalize, man... I mean, most of them are not at all for what going on right now. And to call them ragheads is not a nice way to solve things. I'm not saying Illmuzik is where the peace will be coming from, but that's the way of thinking that goes in the wrong direction... feel me? I mean, if I got screwed by a guy from the UK, will i say that all UK people are fish-and-chips eating freaks ? Of course not. (I like fish and chips... lol)

SketchUp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
sYgMa said:
I thought something like that would emerge... the ragheads?
Dont generalize, man... I mean, most of them are not at all for what going on right now. And to call them ragheads is not a nice way to solve things. I'm not saying Illmuzik is where the peace will be coming from, but that's the way of thinking that goes in the wrong direction... feel me? I mean, if I got screwed by a guy from the UK, will i say that all UK people are fish-and-chips eating freaks ? Of course not. (I like fish and chips... lol)

ok ok lol sorry man i know what you mean, but the shit gets me wound up. i will now refer to them only as 'terrorists'. you have to admit though most of them are.( by the way i knew that comment would come somewhere lol)

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
lol well blair kissin bush ass jumped on the band wagon befrore finding out what the truth was so you get involved in shit dat don't concern you what you exspect? has canada/france/germany been attack?

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
coz these rag heads must plan the shit sometime

will now refer to them only as 'terrorists'.

Thats some Ignorant shit right there . I was chillin with my muslim boy well this was happening and we were watching CNN and he was real pissed off about these terrorist giving his people a bad name and he was also very concerned cuz he got fam in London stop Generalizing . If anything blame your Prime Minister for Being Bush's Puppet

Btw you should Keep Racist comments too yourself I dont think Illmuzik Tolerates shit like that

lilhatedon

none of Y.G.D.B
ill o.g.
this thread is just gonna start some opinions that will offend people i get where peeps is coming from but some peeps ain't gonna act civil watch

sYgMa

Making head bangers!!!
ill o.g.
^^^^^^that's why I started it... i didn't want the other London thead to close... but I wish that one wouldn't, of cours...

SketchUp

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ok lets clear this ish up a bit. i am certainly not a racist. yeh it was ignorant of me to say that shit. just so you know i didnt wish to offend any1 and im sorry for the comment. end of. and btw, the only people to blame are the terrorists themselves, nobody else.....

T

The Bastard

religous extremists are responsible, who else? who else would strap a bomb to themselves commit suicide and take innocent lives for god? cocky college kids will always believe the liberal propaganda and say its bush's fault. people are quick to forget what happened on 911 when things dont go thier way come election time

o-a-ksavage

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
It's pretty fuckin obvious who's responsible. If a man murders another man, who is responsible, the murderer, or the victim? Islamic fundamentalists believe that anyone who does not submit to Allah (practice Islam) must be killed. All of the things America stands for, freedom, secular government, pursuit of happiness, etc. are evil in the eyes of this religion, and they will do everything in their power to destroy America and other Western countries, with the long term goal of converting everyone to Islam, or killing those who don't. It's that simple. It is not out of some revenge for past American crimes, that's bull-shit, considering America is one of the only countries in history that has never fought a war of conquest. For some reason many people believe that America should feel guilty towards the rest of the world. For what? For its prosperity? For its countless inventions that have raised the living quality and life expectancy of billions? For setting an example to the rest of the world that individual rights are the best way and only way to have a successful, happy populace? Look at the pasts of every other country and tell me that America has the most to feel guilty about. I have zero respect for guys like Bush, but for the opposite reasons as most. The only moral purpose of a government is to protect it's citizens from physical force, and that's the only reason for there to be a government. They are not doing their job, they are cowards and they are shady and power-hungry in many ways. But the fault of these attacks lies in an ideology that wants to destroy those who do not believe in it, and any civilians, whether American, middle-eastern or whatever, that die in this war, their blood is on the hands of the terrorists and governments that sponsor terrorism, not the nation that should be defending itself but is not because of a cowardly president.

Rhythmikal

Beat's Disciple
ill o.g.
o-a-ksavage said:
It's pretty fuckin obvious who's responsible. If a man murders another man, who is responsible, the murderer, or the victim? Islamic fundamentalists believe that anyone who does not submit to Allah (practice Islam) must be killed. All of the things America stands for, freedom, secular government, pursuit of happiness, etc. are evil in the eyes of this religion, and they will do everything in their power to destroy America and other Western countries, with the long term goal of converting everyone to Islam, or killing those who don't. It's that simple. It is not out of some revenge for past American crimes, that's bull-shit, considering America is one of the only countries in history that has never fought a war of conquest. For some reason many people believe that America should feel guilty towards the rest of the world. For what? For its prosperity? For its countless inventions that have raised the living quality and life expectancy of billions? For setting an example to the rest of the world that individual rights are the best way and only way to have a successful, happy populace? Look at the pasts of every other country and tell me that America has the most to feel guilty about. I have zero respect for guys like Bush, but for the opposite reasons as most. The only moral purpose of a government is to protect it's citizens from physical force, and that's the only reason for there to be a government. They are not doing their job, they are cowards and they are shady and power-hungry in many ways. But the fault of these attacks lies in an ideology that wants to destroy those who do not believe in it, and any civilians, whether American, middle-eastern or whatever, that die in this war, their blood is on the hands of the terrorists and governments that sponsor terrorism, not the nation that should be defending itself but is not because of a cowardly president.

wow i wanna read that but PLEASE space it out a bit (return key)! much easier to digest.....

sAfE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online