wah wah

cnotedatruth

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
ok im new to reason and i have find some but it's not the wah i have in my fantom-s so does anyone know where i can get one purchase or free just as long as it sound good.

also, im have some problem rewire raeson to cubase le i can rewire it but when i hit a note plays alot later and my interface is a tascam us 122. hope someone can help.

god bless

cnote

breal

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
ok im new to reason and i have find some but it's not the wah i have in my fantom-s so does anyone know where i can get one purchase or free just as long as it sound good.

also, im have some problem rewire raeson to cubase le i can rewire it but when i hit a note plays alot later and my interface is a tascam us 122. hope someone can help.

god bless

cnote

See it is the problem with people that use presets all the time and have no clue
on how one is made.

You have the sound you want but it is not playing the way you want.
Take the time to really learn how a sampler or synth works.It is not hard.
It will help you out in the long run.You will not have to go crazy looking
for presets somewhere else.

The will want to use a LFO with a sine wave.You want to use it to MOD the AMP.
You will have to tweet the rate of the LFO to get it rite.

cnotedatruth

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
first i respect what ur saying and thanks for the help im very grateful but as i stated im new to reason im still learning it no i havent learned all the noob yet.yes i do know it will help in the end im still learning the program as i stated so all i have to go off of is the presets becuse i havent learned it yet but thank becuase what u said in the two lines

(The will want to use a LFO with a sine wave.You want to use it to MOD the AMP.
You will have to tweet the rate of the LFO to get it rite.)

i didnt understand because im still learning the program

breal

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
first i respect what ur saying and thanks for the help im very grateful but as i stated im new to reason im still learning it no i havent learned all the noob yet.yes i do know it will help in the end im still learning the program as i stated so all i have to go off of is the presets becuse i havent learned it yet but thank becuase what u said in the two lines

(The will want to use a LFO with a sine wave.You want to use it to MOD the AMP.
You will have to tweet the rate of the LFO to get it rite.)

i didnt understand because im still learning the program

You use a sine wav for the LFO.It is like the letter S sideways.It go up and down
to control the volume of the sound that you are using.The rate setting is for how
fast it goes up and down.It you set the rate just rite you get that wah wah that
you are trying to get.

So you use a LFO sine as a MOD to control the volume.
Later you will find you can also use the LFO to control filter cuttoff

You also can control the rate of the LFO by using a MOD wheel on a midi keyboard
controller.

Sometime these effects can be apply after in the DAW.(Reason,FL Studio)