Dynamicz

Just Done but not chopped or sent:
Spanish Harlem
Djrekonize

On deck:
Colossus Beatfix
Lazy Eyes
Sanova

Again if you send a request please include email address!!!
Thanx!
Relic

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
I'll teach you how to stunt.. my wrist stay... nvm

O

open mind

ColossusBeatfix said:
Thanks man, i cant wait. you could make a mint on this though, its mad people on here who would pay.
*ouch*

Bobby Ffitch

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
bigrob said:

nah its cool i already offered to pay him when i requested it via email. hes providing a product i need, and that ill be using for buisness, so theres no problem in shooting him a lil money, especially if hes spending time and effort on em.

Relic

Voice of Illmuzik Radio
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 83
Funny you should ask I was gonna post a general update.
I have been taking some down time as of late and I still have my list of those I havent done.
Swivel I still got a kid commin over to drop that.
Possibly this weekend I will be able to fire off some more.
I am starting the process of getting a house so that has been time consuming as well as my fire is burning low as of late.
I havent forgot about yall I have just been trying to come up for air I have spent about 3 years in my studio trying to learn as much as I can about what I have and get my man Step Child's album done.
Its done and like waking from a coma I have been trying to get the hell out of my apt and get my berrings again,lol.
Anyway they are comming, Im sorry it has taken this long, I think I got all the emergency ones done.
I am doing them and they will be getting to you they are fun to do but for the 5-10 that you uget understand it takes a couple of hours for full production.
I ought to send the outtakes to you too, some are hilarious as I try to figure out what will sound good or try to figure out the names.
Anyway I have been away from music for a couple of weeks now and I would like to be able to get back in it this weekend.
Thanks yall , 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

members online