Vocal drops for beat tape?

I've got my first beat tape nearly finished. At this point I'm mixing and mastering.

I'm looking for some good vocal drops/ ad libs. I'm cool with the old school samples, and original stuff as well.

I've got all of the classic trap drops and stuff like that, but I'm looking for more the old school shit. You know, like "YO!", or "Word uhhhp".

I've found some good stuff digging around myself, and also found some good stuff in the cookin soul "lobap" kits.

Does anybody know of any good resources or sample packs for this kind of thing (free or paid)? I think I have plenty right now but I want to build an arsenal so I'm not always using the same shit.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
I've got my first beat tape nearly finished. At this point I'm mixing and mastering.

I'm looking for some good vocal drops/ ad libs. I'm cool with the old school samples, and original stuff as well.

I've got all of the classic trap drops and stuff like that, but I'm looking for more the old school shit. You know, like "YO!", or "Word uhhhp".

I've found some good stuff digging around myself, and also found some good stuff in the cookin soul "lobap" kits.

Does anybody know of any good resources or sample packs for this kind of thing (free or paid)? I think I have plenty right now but I want to build an arsenal so I'm not always using the same shit.
Here's a playlist of scratch breaks that have tons of little vocal snippets. I'm sure you'll find something.

OGBama

Big Clit Energy
If @Space_The_Face you got some actual rapper friends get them to supply ya with vocals, etc.

If @Space_The_Face you got some actual rapper friends get them to supply ya with vocals, etc.
Since I have a background in rap vocals, I am actually going to run through the beat tape and do an old school 'dat piff' DJ run over it, lol. Just to see what it sounds like. I may be able to cut some pieces out here and there and use them.

Also going to try getting my nieces and nephews on phone recording, giving me some drops. As far as rapper friends, they are all doing trap, and a bit younger than me so I feel like I would have to over direct them for something so simple. :ROFLMAO:

You are on the right track though.