Video I produced for the Orlando Magic

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 304
http://vimeo.com/40171946

I produced the music for this joint.

This video is played at every Orlando Magic home game at the Amway Center.

This is a promo video to promote renewing and purchasing season tickets for the upcoming season.

One of the most stressful projects to date, they were extremely picky and gave me very little time to complete it...but it was done. I could post the beat in a showcase or something in the future.

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
Nah...they gave me an outline of the video, gave me a comparison video to refer to in terms of the sound they were looking for....

They did a few things to the video to align itself with the music. They did edit some of the audio to truly fit with the video

nobodyelse

ILLIEN
Battle Points: 10
(Smiles)

Dope Dope Dope!!!!! I'm always inspired by positive & productive move making!!!!

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
That's what's up fam.....bout to post it on Facebook

Appreciate it, sir.

What sucks is that I didn't get to go see it, yet....

The game I went to didn't show it at that time....

ess vinyl

Beatmaker
ill o.g.
are you registered with a publisher such as bmi, etc?

if you dont mind, how are you getting paid for this? (one time payment, royalties, etc)

what was the amount of time they gave you to complete the track?

were you working directly with the teams marketing/promotion department (or whatever you want to call it) or directly with the video producer, or both?

how did they tell you what you wanted? (like did they say "we want some victorious sounding stuff"?)

do you masturbate with the left, or the right?

Sucio

Old and dirty...
ill o.g.
I am actually not registered yet with any publisher at this point....(silly me)..

I was paid by the video producer, so the check didn't come from the Orlando Magic.

They wanted it quickly. The producer of the video was given a short timeline. They were going nuts because it was all-star weekend and they wanted it done by all-star break...and it was actually pretty stressful, because I created 3 new drafts which they had rejected before accepting the 4th one. Even though they accepted the 4th one, they wanted it to sound a specific way, which took a couple of tries. That is mostly because of video people trying to state what they wanted in terms of music, but not really knowing how to say what they wanted.

They gave me the storyboard and gave me some reference videos to watch. Once the Magic accepted the track, they fit it in to the video they produced....so they were both kind of made together and they were able to fit the track to the video as they saw fit.. I made many parts of the track and they were able to fit it well.

I was paid one lump sum, no back end money. I actually requested that, because it was not supposed to be played anywhere but maybe the website but definitely the arena during home games.

However, they have started playing it on cable tv...I did see it on MSNBC one night. It's only going to show local, because it was a campaign to sell season tickets for next season. With that I knew that it wouldn't be a long drawn out campaign, so backend money would not have been beneficial to me financially, in my opinion.

I don't masturbate...I just stare at my cock until I ejaculate.

members online