Video Game Heads ?

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
Jus wanna No If any one Plannin 2 Copp da Xbox 360 or the PS3 Which one do you Prefer and why?

Me Personally I prefer the Ps2 over Xbox Maybe cuz I Copped the Ps2 First And when Xbox came out it had a Ridiculus Price tag of like $499 not 2 Mention its the Size of my 1988 VCR and the First Controllers were like Holdin a Loaf of Bread

SO i duno I think I may go with the PS3 Cuz Xbox looks like its doin the Same thing my brother told me They sellin the 360 for $599 or $699

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
I'm getting both, fuck that. I'm a game fiend.

ManDAmyth

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
CampO said:
when Xbox came out it had a Ridiculus Price tag of like $499 not 2 Mention its the Size of my 1988 VCR and the First Controllers were like Holdin a Loaf of Bread

LMAO. I'm just used to the PS controllers. Playing Madden I don't want to fuck around with learning a new configuration.

eXampuL_oNe

LOW-PRO
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 21
Im going with the PS3! They said that shit is 3 times more powerful then xbox 360.. Plus, they have some ill ass launch games.. I stopped playing games for a while but I went and copped that Fight Night Round 2 and I have been back ever since, lol.. Fight Night coming out for PS3 looks amazing!

J Rilla

Tha Fresh Prince of L.A.
ill o.g.
Im GETTIN BOTH PS3 and the xbox.....PS3 is more of a priorty though.....PS3 also is going to actually be the more expensive of the two....The only reason i really want the xbox is it has a couple of exclusives that i like .i.e Halo, KOTOR, and Ninja Gaiden..everybody sayin the xbox is gonna be the second coming of dreamcast though....

Greg Savage

Ehh Fuck you
ill o.g.
I play Video games alot.. i compete in Quakcon every year. its one of the Biggest Game Competitions in USA.. but see i play them on Windows Machines games liek

CounterStrike

Mohaa

Viecong

Basically Fps Shooters

Big Cash prizes and if ur good enough some companies will sponsor u like P4, Amd, Ati etc i got a Small Sponsorship through Amd so get free parts for my machien and all they ask is i go to these competitions ad play with there shit (market/advertising)

I might get a ps3 dunno im not a huge fan of Consoles

Cleverwon

Paradigm P
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 74
Doesnt the xbox come out like 6 months before the ps3??? and yall are gonna sit there and wait for the ps3? no way, i couldnt do it!!!!! and actually i think the xbox is going for around $299 and then you can buy the add-on hard drive for another $100.

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
dude you got the prices wrong for the xbox 360 they are coming out with two of them one is is 299 its for the core gamer no hard drive or xbox live think ps1 but with the xbox 360 graphics then you got the premium its 499 it has a hard drive xbox live wireless controllers come with a head set and 2 months free xbox live.

but i want both i might get the ps3 first then later on get the xbox 360 the premium one

A B

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 32
damn yall sleepin on nintendo they trying to do suttin different, that consoles gonna be interestin. prolly be cheap too so you can cop one on the side for them exclusives.

And lol sony over estimating the PS3 they think they can charge you $400+ for it and itll last 10 years lol

CampO

BEAT u DOWN
ill o.g.
The Only game I no that im really gonna wanna play on Xbox is Battlefield 2 Halo I hate with a Passion so dont care about that and Basically every other game is either a Ripp of a PS3 game or a game that comes out on both systems

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
cleverwon said:
Doesnt the xbox come out like 6 months before the ps3??? and yall are gonna sit there and wait for the ps3? no way, i couldnt do it!!!!! and actually i think the xbox is going for around $299 and then you can buy the add-on hard drive for another $100.

word up,,,,you know me kid,,,imma be rockin that. Me and Marcus gonna be fightin who plays next. Right now, we fightin over the Hulk. BTW, the Hulk for PS2 is off the fuckin hook! I be fuckin up everybody....WHAT?!?

GhostChamberz

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 128
PS3 if i can get a chip installed into it like i got in my ps2 fuck buyin games for 40 bux a pop hahaha, and ive always liked playstations choice of games

x-squizet

Roll Tide Roll
ill o.g.
yea po i am hookin up my ps2 i am gettin a 120gb hd in their and a hd loader on that sum bitch and just rent games and put them on my ps2 and i might mod my xbox to.

Qwerty

Sshsh-Straight fiya!
ill o.g.
Goooooooooooooooooood Dammmn

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 : GUNS OF PATRIOTS ONLY ON PS3!!!!!!!!

FUCK A VAGINA , I'M FUCKING WITH PS3

DAMMMMMN THE VISUALLLLL

Attachments

• metal-gear-solid-4-20050915072838293.jpg
    metal-gear-solid-4-20050915072838293.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 83

Big Tone

You done fucked up
ill o.g.
actually the core system is goin for 299. no hard drive and a wired controller. the hardcore package is 399 comes with HD rechargeable wireles controller memory card and extra faceplate. and when the xbox launched it was 299. same as ps2. i own both. and i will also own both new systems