video camera

bigdmakintrax

BeatKreatoR
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 123
hey I am too cheap to spend the money on a real video camera, i have one but I dont have the way to dump, is there a camera I can get that I could possibly hookup USB for making a beat video and record directly to the computer? that is good quality but not that expensive???

StressWon

www.stress1.com
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 68
yo D, check ebay,,,get a used joint for like 100 to 200. My pops got one, and gave it to me cause he couldnt figure it out,,lol,,he spent 300 and it connects right to the PC. I'll ask around. My man in Queens usually has hook ups time to time. If he has any, I'll PM ya,,1

AMG

God:Mind~Asiatic
ill o.g.
check best buy or circuit city!

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
KurtisRich said:
I got mine for 20 bucks at walmart baby

word??

that thing must be shiny, yellow, and plastic.. (fisher price)

slik da relic

RS Jedi
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
i think u should save ur money as much as possible... this is the next wave of video cams... built in hard drives... im def gettin one of these... u dont need anything after this imo:

http://www.jvc.com/presentations/everio_g/lineup.html

JVC has them out now, cheapest so far is around $599 brand new, but u might be able to find them cheaper (ebay perhaps) i got 2 old cams (8mm and VHSC)... once u get a harddrive built in, ur r good 4ever! i think its worth savin for.

oh yea... usb is there as well... use the 360 control... its under connectors... comes with Windows and Mac software. gettin the harddrive means no payin for tapes, and it has a memory card slot.

da relic

Sanova

Guess Who's Back
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 9
slik da relic said:
i think u should save ur money as much as possible... this is the next wave of video cams... built in hard drives... im def gettin one of these... u dont need anything after this imo:

http://www.jvc.com/presentations/everio_g/lineup.html

JVC has them out now, cheapest so far is around $599 brand new, but u might be able to find them cheaper (ebay perhaps) i got 2 old cams (8mm and VHSC)... once u get a harddrive built in, ur r good 4ever! i think its worth savin for.

oh yea... usb is there as well... use the 360 control... its under connectors... comes with Windows and Mac software. gettin the harddrive means no payin for tapes, and it has a memory card slot.

da relic

that looks good..

my homeboy got a hanicam last year, that recorded on mini DVD-rw's and it also hooked into the computer via USB and the dvd-rw was used as a hard drive, per say. cheaper.

members online