Video by one of my artist's

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
The track is kind of old, did it way back in early 2006 but got word the video just got finished:

I know it aint hiphop, but just wanted to share it anyway. Oh by the way, I am in the video lol, for a short time but i wont say when i show up.

afriquedeluxe

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 221
you're the white dude with the guitar ???
lol

nice work man

err yeah that was me lol. On the real though that dude is pretty sick on the guitar, he listened to the track like once and could play it right after.

But thanks for the props guys, i know its not everyone's cup of tea, not really my genre either but its an opportunity i couldn't pass up.

classic

I am proud to be southern
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 90
err yeah that was me lol. On the real though that dude is pretty sick on the guitar, he listened to the track like once and could play it right after.

But thanks for the props guys, i know its not everyone's cup of tea, not really my genre either but its an opportunity i couldn't pass up.
\

Shit dont apologize ur way ahed of the game , u have that production credit now and u said u did half the album... thats a big deal dude..

congrats...

Benny BuKu

BAD NEWS
ill o.g.
yeah for real....producers have an advantage that artists don't...they don't have to uphold any image or no bullshit like that....just get that paper. Shit if the money was right I'd produce a track for K-Fed............................

no I wouldn't....but you get the point.

Fury

W.W.F.D
ill o.g.
yeah for real....producers have an advantage that artists don't...they don't have to uphold any image or no bullshit like that....just get that paper. Shit if the money was right I'd produce a track for K-Fed............................

no I wouldn't....but you get the point.

... i knew u wud come to ur senses but dope looking video for real for real ..real professional