User's Beatz

mod1

ILLMUZIK Bell-Boy
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 5
What person beats u like on ill muzik.First I have to show myself some love because,I use fruity loops and my new beatz that I haven't exposed yet are very professional sounding.I love my beatz.

Otherz:G-Matriix

I can't say (Fade) I neva heard his work.I would like to hear it tho'

Pboyproducer/vision Ent.

Streetwize

Mad Scientist

Thanks for encouragement and support:Wings of angel,Afriquedeluxe,and Berserk

E

Equality 7-2521

well i like ALL the "beat this" beats

and that dude "moster mashin" is pretty dope

im gonna start doing some checking out of other peoples beats soon.

Fade

The Beat Strangler
Administrator
illest o.g.
Yeah I've been meaning to put my stuff up but I just never get around to it. A lot of times I don't have time to finish a beat, so I'm left with just a loop!

Guys I'm feeling on here would be (off the top of my head):

-Guevara
-Hoppa
-Afrique!!!
-Philsiarri
and so many others.

There's a lot of talented cats on here, there's not many that I'm not feeling.

ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
haha, thanks mod1.

my style is a bit different, more oriented towards people who dig atoms family, aesop rock (with production by blockhead), the opus, rubberoom etc' etc'.
i remember how i read horrible reviews about rubberoom's album, and i REALLY like that album. i always felt as if rubberoom were underrated.
that's exactly why i dont seek nor want any fame whatsoever.
i dont see myself entering any battles and such.
i want people to listen to my beats and enjoy them. that's all.
i've been making music for so many years, and have had many offers to release my music as instrumentals\sell them to local rappers.
but i have never cared about that; sure, some of my beats feature as interludes to local radio shows, and some local rappers used some of my beats as background to freestyle battles. but, do i really want to gain fame? fame is fake people. i'm sorry to crash any illusions you might have had. as dj shadow cleverly states on the great "Scratch" documentary - music's fate is to be forgotten.
in the end, your music will be put aside, and maybe, just maybe, it would be found again by enthusiasts like ourselves. JUST MAYBE.
all this glory that heads are seeking for, is funny to me.
just make music for the sake of it; don't look for the big $$$. all that matters is how you feel with it.
i am not against releasing music. we all want our music to be listened by a great amount of people.
but selling our creative spirit, like those fake ass MTV artists is silly.
long live UNDERGROUND hip hop!

voorheezMP

M.ilitia P.roductions
ill o.g.
Haven't really listen to a lot of katz work but some in that showcase sorry can't give much credit. But tha ones that stood out to me was da katz Guevara, now that kiddz on point, Dj Hoppa, streetwize tha recent battle. I haven't posted my work due to "SLOW ASS COMPUTER" DSL comin' soon, "Beware/Bewarned".........lol but word Fade post some sh*t I don't care if it's one beat. One day it will be Crystal lake vs Krystal lake. You know "kit and kar" tha thilla in manilla......lol peace yall and Fade..

nas2000xl

The Ripper
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 1
yo fade i`d like to see that crystal lake vs krystal lake thing happen to.
yo that would be the battle of all times. (lol) i`d like to hear something from you to.

Cam'rox

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
Battle Points: 3
I havent really heard any work from that many people here, either. But i've listened to random cats' stuff from the previous beat this competions and quite a bit of em impressed me. maybe one of yall could listen to my stuff to see what you think. I wanna become well known around here.

nobodyfamous

ILLIEN
ill o.g.
i just read this thread..lol
i like everyone really, because we are all pretty much in the same shoes doing the same thing
wings of an angel
g-matriix (looking forward to doing somthing wit him again)
guerva (would love to do something wit him)
holmzini
changalang
afrique....and more...thats just who i can think of, producer_gyal, i heard your stuff on that site...prety ill gurl.

everyone keep it up, i got love 4 all y'all

members online